ticket prices for semi- final

How about the clowns who sit around in our so called 'Media Dept' get on the blower to the Daily Mail and tell them to keep the hell away from the Club ,all news content is now embargoed to them,and if that Mike 'Rag' Keegan comes within a mile of the ground we'll kick his ass down Ashton New Rd.

How about the clowns who sit around in our so called 'Media Dept' get on the blower to the Daily Mail and tell them to keep the hell away from the Club ,all news content is now embargoed to them,and if that Mike 'Rag' Keegan comes within a mile of the ground we'll kick his ass down Ashton New Rd.

Totally agree, been saying this for years.

All the good that City do in the local community and the way we've innovated in so many areas yet the media largely ignore the many positives and focus on negative shite which is made up most of the time. Yet we welcome the ****s with open arms. Ferguson on the other hand banned who he wanted when he wanted including the whole British Broadcasting Corporation and still the ****s fawn over him.

If there is a strategy within the media dept, it isn't working.

read the post ,if we have over 40,000 season card holders , you would think we would piss selling 32,000 fa cup semi final tickets , never even occurred our supporters would turn their backs on this game , and what time i do spend following city on this interweb thingyme bob , i spend on Bluemoon , not the MCFC website that wants to sell me the latest in City casual wear , comprende ?

Many of those 40,000 buy their season card purely to allow them a fornightly trip to the Etihad. They don't travel. Once a season for a cup final is their limit.

You're right. Be interesting how many tens of thousands arsenal would bring up here if both teams equally split the capacity for a semi at old trafford for example.

Agree as posted earlier, another rant now, Wembley.: Wether it's for Champions League games or when new stadiums are being built why the fuck are the big London based clubs namely Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea allowed to use Wembley ? This is a benefit that no other clubs outside the Souhern area of the country can benefit from due to travelling distances. This suits Wembley as it helps pay of the enormous costs of building a stadium that trebled in price during its construction and the clubs then increased their revenue due to its 80k capacity. Is it our national stadium or just a for hire venue. Suprised that other clubs haven't complained about this.

Agree as posted earlier, another rant now, Wembley.: Wether it's for Champions League games or when new stadiums are being built why the fuck are the big London based clubs namely Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea allowed to use Wembley ? This is a benefit that no other clubs outside the Souhern area of the country can benefit from due to travelling distances. This suits Wembley as it helps pay of the enormous costs of building a stadium that trebled in price during its construction and the clubs then increased their revenue due to its 80k capacity. Is it our national stadium or just a for hire venue. Suprised that other clubs haven't complained about this.
London based clubs could argue that they never get a day out with thousands of their own.
I think the problem we have is the day its being played , not where we are playing it

Last edited:
This tie should have been the Saturday game. Yes it's disruptive to get back after midnight for young kids but the Sunday they'll catch up.
Playing on Sunday will have put numerous parents off going. And there's those who wont go without their kids. Fair enough in my opinion.

This tie should have been the Saturday game. Yes it's disruptive to get back after midnight for young kids but the Sunday they'll catch up.
Playing on Sunday will have put numerous parents off going. And there's those who wont go without their kids. Fair enough in my opinion.

Kids! Who'd have em....

Things have changed a bit on that front.

Back in 81

me...."are we going the replay dad?"

Him "your not"

Me "why"

him "school"

Me "are you not going?"

Him "of course I am!"

Although Sunday travel isn't great I would argue a 5 pm kick off on a Saturday would be worse for those travelling by train. I seem to remember the last train to Manchester from Euston on a Saturday was 9 pm making it very tight if not impossible to catch after the game even if it finished after 90 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.