ticket prices for semi- final

True but that's for Cityzen members, non Cityzen members with purchase history can only buy 1 ticket, maybe that's one of the problems, considering they are at the back of the queue and members have had plenty of time to snap up tickets, they should have have allocated non members with purchase history 2 tickets, because tell the truth I wouldn't fancy travelling down to Wembley on my todd.

I'm travelling down to Wembley on my own from Edinburgh, Ive done that for about a dozen games this season either by plane, train or car, I don't mind but I understand why others wouldn't do it. I'll be going to boro on my own as well. Im amazed that has went to a public sale. A Sunday with a semi decent ko time and as far as I can see its not on tv either. Is that correct?

I'm travelling down to Wembley on my own from Edinburgh, Ive done that for about a dozen games this season either by plane, train or car, I don't mind but I understand why others wouldn't do it. I'll be going to boro on my own as well. Im amazed that has went to a public sale. A Sunday with a semi decent ko time and as far as I can see its not on tv either. Is that correct?
It's on BT Sport - so technically you are correct ;-)

With 4 day's until the semi-final, this is how City are pushing unsold FA Cup semi-final tickets on the OS home page.

Exactly! Jack shit information about remaining tickets. But if you want to buy the out-going kit via a flash sale, great! Etc. Apologies, there is an 'unmissable semi-final'.

Perhaps it's just me, and I apologise in advance, but the people running the club, whether it's from the top, or those running specific departments, are f***ing clueless.

mcfc.jpg

mcfc1.jpg

How about the clowns who sit around in our so called 'Media Dept' get on the blower to the Daily Mail and tell them to keep the hell away from the Club ,all news content is now embargoed to them,and if that Mike 'Rag' Keegan comes within a mile of the ground we'll kick his ass down Ashton New Rd.

The Media Dept have got their work cut out if some posters (not just the rags) insist on posting that sales are far worse than they really are. Lazy Journos like Keegan probably thought there were 10k tickets still to sell rather than the 1,500 or so left. Maybe these threads are clickbait for Bluemoon as well as the Daily Mail.

Well done you blue.

I need to say that it does not seem to matter to the majority of rags fans how far or when they travel. Thousands come from London Ireland every game.
Must cost thousands but perhaps they do not have kids.

They don't have lives and live with their mum at the age of 50, have you been past old Trafford on match day? It looks like a convention for lost souls who look all a bit yewtree to me.

Even Phil Neville is retweeting the headline from the Mail. Obsessed!

Rag prick I wouldn't expect anything less! Like Sholes hardly heard the knob when he played now you can't shut him up unfortunately. As I have said it is a non story I have no Idea why they are making such a big deal out of it. If we had only sold 20k I could maybe understand it but we are taking over 30k for a game 200 miles away, pretty good in my eyes. Plus not everyone is on an ex footballer/pundits wage, or a journalist come to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.