Ticket Prices

Maybe give the club some credit when it's due, tickets for Fulham on Saturday, 5 together in SS3 (the Fulham returns), 2 adult and 3 U18 kids costs £136 in total for 5 (assuming all are matchday members getting £5 discount.). That's not bad all things considered? To watch the Treble winners, league leaders, with top-draw striker Haaland in full flow..

Maybe give the club some credit when it's due, tickets for Fulham on Saturday, 5 together in SS3 (the Fulham returns), 2 adult and 3 U18 kids costs £136 in total for 5 (assuming all are matchday members getting £5 discount.). That's not bad all things considered? To watch the Treble winners, league leaders, with top-draw striker Haaland in full flow..
3 games at that price out of the 19.

You need to spend £130 on memberships first or you can't get them at all.

And that was for 21 home games in those days.
Which if my arithmetic is correct works out at @ 33pence per game.
Incredible value,even for those days.
A pint of Robbies or Boddies was around 16p at the time, so each game cost around the same as two pints. That means my drinks before a game cost twice as much as the game itself!!

What I don’t understand about this £5 members discount is that without buying the match day membership you can’t buy the tickets anyway. So why not just advertise at the discounted rate? I understood it when they went to general sale afterwards but now they’ve stopped that what’s the point?

What I don’t understand about this £5 members discount is that without buying the match day membership you can’t buy the tickets anyway. So why not just advertise at the discounted rate? I understood it when they went to general sale afterwards but now they’ve stopped that what’s the point?

Psychological marketed I guess.

If you buy six tickets over the season, the membership has cost you nothing. If you buy seven plus, you’ve actually made money on the deal.

As opposed to, why am I paying £30 every year, just for the privilege of being allowed to buy overpriced football tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.