Ticket Prices

Thanks mate lol. FWIW I’ve just sold it on Daz CLarke’s Facebook page.

Seems to be quite a few Blues who’ve made the last minute decision to go today now, after yesterday’s rush to put tickets on the Ticket Exchange
The ticket website is crap half those seats showing available are not even available when you go to purchase them ! Same with the Liverpool game it's the ticket exchange that fks up the website it was the same for the Liverpool game, it will be sold out or very near by kick off !

Anybody remember what a Kippax season ticket price was in 1974/75. It's nearly 40 years since I stated going regularly (a couple of double season breaks when working abroad in the 80s and early 200s) and I just wondered?
I seem to remember a Kippax Street season ticket was around £20 towards the end of the decade.

The ticket website is crap half those seats showing available are not even available when you go to purchase them ! Same with the Liverpool game it's the ticket exchange that fks up the website it was the same for the Liverpool game, it will be sold out or very near by kick off !
I’m noticing that spares are being snapped up on the Face Value Facebook pages. It will be lively by 5.30pm

Anybody remember what a Kippax season ticket price was in 1974/75. It's nearly 40 years since I stated going regularly (a couple of double season breaks when working abroad in the 80s and early 200s) and I just wondered?
I seem to remember a Kippax Street season ticket was around £20 towards the end of the decade.

My first season ticket was 1975/6, a junior ticket on the Kippax when I was 16. I'm sure it cost me £7.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.