Ticket Prices

Anyone now why tickets for Arsenal are saying unavailable, but Chelsea says sold out ? I know Bayern said unavailable for weeks then hundreds became available should we be expecting the same for Arsenal?

Agree!
As a season ticket holder, I am pampered and paty a price I am happy with - but I wanted to bring my son and nephew this weekend - which I have done previously this season without any issue...
However, for Leics game they both need a membership for some reason.... club just keep telling me its the sales criteria and won't budge.
Ticket £58 + £35 membership for my son, £30 ticket + £20 membership for my nephew. 50 notes for an 11 year old.....

So, just £143 for them..... that's two empty seats for Sky/BT Spurt to pick up on then.
It says on website that season ticket holders can purchase an additional two tickets. Screenshot_20230414-181102~2.png

Anyone now why tickets for Arsenal are saying unavailable, but Chelsea says sold out ? I know Bayern said unavailable for weeks then hundreds became available should we be expecting the same for Arsenal?
Ticket exchange ones could pop-up for Arsenal at this stage.

Champions League games (especially knockout rounds) are different to PL when it comes to tickets because a fair chunk need to be held back for UEFA guests. These aren't always all required and are returned to the home team which is what I suspect happened when loads suddenly became available for Bayern.

i have stated before that due to work and other life things, i pick up spares as and when my life dictates i can, so I go to random games here and there.

Today, as it happens, I can make a Saturday tea time game in the sun with tickets still available! well, at £63 i'm not.

i have stated before that due to work and other life things, i pick up spares as and when my life dictates i can, so I go to random games here and there.

Today, as it happens, I can make a Saturday tea time game in the sun with tickets still available! well, at £63 i'm not.
Whip into the spares thread on here bud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.