Ticket Prices

In my instance I pay £20 a game. I’d rather the empty seat next to me was occupied. If the fan paid £5 I wouldn’t give a monkey’s. It’s the luck of the draw.

Those empty seats will usually be bought for big games anyway and if not it almost certainly will be purchased by different people.
So I could sell my seat on ticket exchange and get 1/19th back and buy it back using another account at a cheaper price? Not such a great business plan.

So I could sell my seat on ticket exchange and get 1/19th back and buy it back using another account at a cheaper price? Not such a great business plan.
I think he’s just trying to make a general point that most of us would like to see the ground full irrespective of how much it costs people. However if the seats on general sale were £30 rather than £60 then we could expect a full house on Saturday but with current prices no chance.

Absolutely pointless contemplating one-off matches for myself now unless it’s an early cup round where they sometimes reduce prices.

To pay for a ticket and travel to the game is over 1/4 of my monthly disposable income now.

"Is that the money that you gave to him, that he gave to you, the same money that I gave you to pay HIM ??"
"Yes"
"Well what did YOU do with it ?"
"I gave it to HIM !"
1629809139563.png

Normally worse for Arsenal, they are not in the top category any more, but still far too much.

Nothing new about those prices for tickets that's what I've been paying for years,and most will sell. You can argue they should be cheaper but they aren't going to be cheaper than a S/C. So maybe those that defered are surprised and maybe those that want to go to a lot of games especially the dearer games should have done the maths before defering.

I think he’s just trying to make a general point that most of us would like to see the ground full irrespective of how much it costs people. However if the seats on general sale were £30 rather than £60 then we could expect a full house on Saturday but with current prices no chance.
Let's see. Decent weather forecast, always great to be sat in the warm sun in August watching the game, but there'll be enough there whether it sells out or not. If we were getting 30k then I'd probably agree but we are 45k plus every game. I couldn't afford tickets for 20 years, I just accepted it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.