Ticket Prices

The club are not arsed about local support, the other week near the club shop I actually thought I was in Beijing, all happily spending a fortune

I don't know what's worse the football we are presently serving up or the £4.50 for the shit pies!!

There's a Greggs across the road in Asda. Might save yourself at least £15 on pastry products.

As you say, thieving bastards and kids have short attention spans and plenty of other stuff to entertain them these days.

We have long taken for granted the generation who kept us going through the 80s and 90s.

I'm not so sure the next will stay engaged unless the Bank of Mum and Dad or Grandparents sell a kidney.
I once posted that the pies at Maine Road were often better'n the football at one stage. I don't think the pies are too bad - but I only have the meat 'n potato washed down with a Bovril. And Mrs Ewing has just had £2 kerchinged on her banking app. 'Manchester City £2' she sez. 'That'll be my cup ticket for City Women v Sheff U! Just a little weird that a pie at The Etihad costs more than a ticket at The Academy to see the women bang in half a dozen goals.

The club are not arsed about local support, the other week near the club shop I actually thought I was in Beijing, all happily spending a fortune
Every CL game as I walk back down Joe Mercer Way to the coach park I hear very few English people and I see loads of half & half scarves. Its been like that for quite a while.

I remember Bayern releasing their numbers on ticket prices once. They have 12,000 season tickets at around £300.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we only had about 120 at that price at City.
"The lowest-priced standard seasoncards – of which there are 2,000 – have gone up from £299 to £310, which City claim is still cheaper than any of their 'regional competitors'."

I’m going to take a lot of heat for this on here but those prices are relatively low.

Go to any sporting event in the US and you are easily paying $100-150 PER TICKET. Obviously there are examples of it being lower but this is universal in NBA, NHL, NFL, Tennis. I can assume the prices at Wimbledon for instance would be similar as well.

I brought my wife on our honeymoon to a city vs. burnley game in 2018. I was over the moon with the ticket prices!

Just saying it could be ALOT worse
Sorry mate but what they pay in America is irrelevant. Couldn’t care less about it.

I don't know what's worse the football we are presently serving up or the £4.50 for the shit pies!!

There's a Greggs across the road in Asda. Might save yourself at least £15 on pastry products.

As you say, thieving bastards and kids have short attention spans and plenty of other stuff to entertain them these days.

We have long taken for granted the generation who kept us going through the 80s and 90s.

I'm not so sure the next will stay engaged unless the Bank of Mum and Dad or Grandparents sell a kidney.
Kids love choreographed shit like WWF etc. Let’s be honest, as if we needed Saturday’s reminder, they’ll soon be able to vote for which team will win in the stadium. Manchester City got 93% of the vote in the stadium. Let’s see what happens when we get the result of the public vote in Beijing!

"The lowest-priced standard seasoncards – of which there are 2,000 – have gone up from £299 to £310, which City claim is still cheaper than any of their 'regional competitors'."
I paid £350 at the back of the south stand level 3 and £170 for my sons this season,it works out for me at
£27.36 per game.Unbelievable bargain ,its the only way I could afford to go.
I'v been looking at the prices for tomorrow v Tott,and its very very pricey.
For a normal bloke like me to take my lad if we weren't season card holders would be £68 and £45 to sit in our seats,£113 for the 2 of us.Just way to high for most local people,it saddens me,really saddens me.

I guess most local fans don't bother looking for tickets these days ,unless word as got out there are fair cup price tickets.

I paid £350 at the back of the south stand level 3 and £170 for my sons this season,it works out for me at
£27.36 per game.Unbelievable bargain ,its the only way I could afford to go.
I'v been looking at the prices for tomorrow v Tott,and its very very pricey.
For a normal bloke like me to take my lad if we weren't season card holders would be £68 and £45 to sit in our seats,£113 for the 2 of us.Just way to high for most local people,it saddens me,really saddens me.

I guess most local fans don't bother looking for tickets these days ,unless word as got out there are fair cup price tickets.
Same for me ive just missed the boat last two seasons to get my son a season ticket, I took him to the Brentford game cost £30 .
I do feel however in as much as season tickets and the quality of football we have had over recent games, they are very good value in comparison to others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.