Ticket Prices

As others have said, ticket prices will stay as they are until City can’t sell them.

There’ll be someone to replace you most times. It’s the price of success.
It shouldn’t be though.

Football is nothing without fans and this club would be nothing without the fans that stood by them when we were shit. Those people should be cherished by our club.

We are not customers of their business. They are temporary employees and shareholders of our football club. They work for us.

5.9% so far from the Joe Hart seats, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if it is similar for the rest of the seats, although I know previous rises have had different percentage increases in each of the 30 or so categories.

Who likes being priced out of football? If you attend regularly then you must realise that the average match day crowd has changed.

Whilst I plan on picking it up again next season, I’m going to be careful where I sit so I can be around likeminded Blues.
what does that mean?

Getting a new season ticket isn't as easy as it once was either especially choosing where you want.

Last edited:
Just had a message from my mobile phone provider. Prices going up 14.4 % (CPI plus 3.9%)

If City keeps to around 5% increase then I suppose we'll have to be grateful?

Last edited:
Just had a message from my mobile phone provider. Prices going up 14.4 % (CPI plus 3.9%)

had mine yesterday .13.5% rise O2
i had a 4% rise NHS this year.
I'd much rather sit next you mate than on the wirral. ;-)

Same here. I’ll manage ok but it does eat away at the important things like beer money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.