Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

No we're not? We have one of, if not the largest percentage of season tickets in the league, we are at about 75% the dippers are below 45%, the lowest in the league which means every single game they play at home theres potentially more tourists in the ground than local support. We are not even close to being in the same situation as them and there isn't a poorer choice of club to want to take example from than the dippers.

What they do with match tickets might be better than us, i'm not disputing that or trying to defend city, i,ve already expressed my anger at this latest piss take but the cost of these dipper concessions is almost halving the season ticket pool. If they had 40k+ season tickets as we do. There'd be none of that, the dipper fans would trade ticketing policy with us in a heartbeat.

Would you sooner we dropped 13,000 season tickets with the lowest points next season but then offered a tiny portion of those tickets cheap and a small window of priority?

Like I said, not defending City here just pointing out the full context. If we're going to pick a team to want to emulate, don't pick the biggest tourist trap stadium in the league
As far as I was aware, nobody knows what our percentage of season ticket holders is as the figures have never been released by the club. Unless you know different?

Let’s say at one stage we did have circa 40k season tickets, my guess would be it would be considerably lower than that now and dropping year on year. The hierarchy are clearly attempting to emulate Liverpool’s model of 50% or less, but they have much more favourable match day ticket prices and much fairer methods of selling them.

I hate just about everything else that club and its supporters stand for but on this subject I’m afraid they shit all over us.

Fear not.
When we are in league 2 we wont have these issues to worry about!
62.50 for me and my 2 kids in SL3 seems reasonable but the rest of the group games best be cheaper.

Discovery + is £14 a month for me
Get beer out of the fridge at 19.55
Get Alexa playing some tunes
Turn the TV on
Mute the sound
Watch the first half
Find something to do at HT, eg empty the recycling. Fill/empty the dishwasher. Have a wank
Grab a beer from the fridge
Watch the second half
Turn the TV off immediately the game finishes
Laugh at the posts on BM

The club can fuck off with its mad CL prices
If it can afford a two million fine for constantly being late onto the pitch, it can afford reasonable ticket pricing

I read somewhere years ago that we 'lose' around 3k ST holders for various reasons each season so I'd guess we're at mid/low 30k at best now.
@Prestwich_Blue posted a number a few weeks ago. I think it was ~34K.

In 105, in the first season (2003/4 was it?) the 3 seats to my right were all season tickets. When the holders didn't renew, the club refuse to allow any fans to buy the vacant seats as season tickets.

At the last derby the seat immediately to my right cost the tourist (a really nice guy who said it was worth every penny) £400!

It all just goes to prove that Khaldoon’s end of season interviews are a load of fluff designed to appease the masses. He talks about how important the supporters are, mentioned he was aware that people are disappointed with price increases, then these prices drop at the very first opportunity.

Don’t be fooled by it, none of them care.
The supporters are very important as we're the people they choose to fleece when it comes to high ticket prices.

Discovery + is £14 a month for me
Get beer out of the fridge at 19.55
Get Alexa playing some tunes
Turn the TV on
Mute the sound
Watch the first half
Find something to do at HT, eg empty the recycling. Fill/empty the dishwasher. Have a wank
Grab a beer from the fridge
Watch the second half
Turn the TV off immediately the game finishes
Laugh at the posts on BM

The club can fuck off with its mad CL prices
If it can afford a two million fine for constantly being late onto the pitch, it can afford reasonable ticket pricing
I don't like to rush a wank at half time. Prefer to take my time.

Otherwise it sounds good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.