2022-23 Group Stage prices: Dortmund £25, Copenhagen £22, Sevilla £22
2023-24 Group Stage prices: Belgrade £27, Young Boys £27, Leipzig £27

Inter is £52.50… that’s up at Quarters/Semis prices from the last few years:

2022-23 Ro16: Leipzig £45
2022-23 Quarter Final: Bayern £53
2022-23 Semi Final: Madrid £53
2023-24 Ro16: Copenhagen £40
2023-24 Quarter Final: Madrid £53

It would help if they have the consideration to realise that we need communicating with though.

UEFA released their press release about the new format of the CL in June. City released theirs in early August so they will have had an idea of what prices they will be charging for the four home games for a while (knowing it would be a spread of fixtures across the Pots).

And they’ll know now how much they’re going to charge us for each of the four home games, so why can’t they inform us? We’re the ones who are going to be paying for them, we’re the ones who need to organise our lives around the games.

If we knew that the Inter game was going to be £52.50 and then the others would be around the prices of the last few years’ Group Stage games, at least we’d know. But for all we know all four are going to be £52.50, the others might be £37.50 but then, why, when that’s still a fair jump from the usual Group Stage prices? But even if that was the case, at least we’d know. Then for all we know, again, all four games could be £52.50… are we supposed to guess?

Just informing us of one game’s price is daft.
Daft is one word, so is clever and so is dynamic.

Home chomps league @ £160 for 2 adults and 2 kids. So disappointed City. Quite sad really. Last year in the schemes for me - bastards. Having not missed a home CL game yet!

Just had the email from City for champs league hospitality. Jesus , my season ticket doesn't work, i have to pay £6 without my 10% discount for a beer and they're asking me to look at their hospitalty prices !

Quarter of an hour for a wank is no rush, could have a shower afterwards before the second half starts.
It depends if you've had a wank before the game,plus your slow wank at HT could force you to miss
the KO for the 2nd half,best saving your wanks for post match,imho.
I'm obviously not as adept in this area as I'd always thought.

Not disagreeing it’s pricey, but reading through this thread there are plenty of references to either regulars/season ticket holders and or pejorative mentions of ‘tourists’.

This ignores the tens of thousands like me who are matchday members, who have no chance of getting a season ticket, and thanks to the way matchday tickets were sold back in July, have struggled to buy any PL tickets whatsoever, certainly with more than one seat together.

I certainly wouldn’t class myself as a tourist, especially having spent decades as a season ticket holder in the past, but yeah, I’ll definitely be going to CL games at these prices as a rare chance to go and watch my team, because I haven’t been able to spend much money to do so otherwise.

In fact they are probably cheaper than what the club would’ve charged me for PL tickets anyway!

I’m done. Was hoping to go to a few champs league games on the citizens match day scheme. Just looked and my membership ran out on the 1st which means I can’t buy any tickets till Friday now by what time the ‘affordable’ tickets in SS3 will probably have gone. Can’t really afford to renew my membership and pay more than £50 a ticket for a Champs league game. I’m hoping the Watford tickets will be more affordable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.