Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

I researched this last season, I’ll have to see what they’re all doing with the new format, but:
Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, AC Milan, Bayern Munchen… all included group stage games as part of their season ticket prices. So they knew well before the start of the season what their monthly payments would be and didn’t need to worry about how much an individual group game was going to be because it was already in with the price.

With this, season ticket holders would be far more open to coming along to CL games because it wasn’t an ‘extra’ cost when it came round.
Lot of fans at our place (particularly the older legacy ones) are just not interested in the UCL and certainly wouldn’t welcome the significant increase in the already moaned about ST prices

If it was in isolation, £37.50 to see City v Inter in SS1 would be good value in my opinion....but it's not in isolation. With four home games rather than three in the initial stage, I'd like to think that the other games will be at a significantly lower price, Inter being the most attractive opposition with respect to the other teams.

It depends if you've had a wank before the game,plus your slow wank at HT could force you to miss
the KO for the 2nd half,best saving your wanks for post match,imho.
Nobody will be giving a fine out though if later for the second half (as long as the wank is in your own home and not outside).

Nobody will be giving a fine out though if later for the second half (as long as the wank is in your own home and not outside).
good point that, makes me wonder , has pep been making our players have HT wanks,thats why we've been getting them fines for coming out late second half ? the plot thickens

The price for Inter makes little sense…

2022-23 Group Stage prices: Dortmund £25, Copenhagen £22, Sevilla £22
2023-24 Group Stage prices: Belgrade £27, Young Boys £27, Leipzig £27

Inter is £52.50… that’s up at Quarters/Semis prices from the last few years:

2022-23 Ro16: Leipzig £45
2022-23 Quarter Final: Bayern £53
2022-23 Semi Final: Madrid £53
2023-24 Ro16: Copenhagen £40
2023-24 Quarter Final: Madrid £53

It would help if they have the consideration to realise that we need communicating with though.

UEFA released their press release about the new format of the CL in June. City released theirs in early August so they will have had an idea of what prices they will be charging for the four home games for a while (knowing it would be a spread of fixtures across the Pots).

And they’ll know now exactly how much they’re going to charge us for each of the four home games, so why can’t they inform us? We’re the ones who are going to be paying for them, we’re the ones who need to organise our lives around the games. They get in for free, so why do they need to keep the prices to themselves?

If we knew that the Inter game was going to be £52.50 and then the others would be around the prices of the last few years’ Group Stage game, or all the others would be, say, £37.50, or we knew all the others were also going to be £52.50… at least we’d know. If they don’t inform us though, what are we supposed to do; guess?

Just informing us of one game’s price is daft.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.