Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

From memory, the CL cup scheme was the first to go when I had a Seasoncard. I was excited to qualify for it at first but the appeal soon wore off when the manner of the competition became obvious.

Inter Milan would be a great game because we won the competition against them. Not at those prices though!

Feck me - I'm glad I'm out of it based on that!!!!
Always signed up for the Cup Schemes before I jacked it in - I'd have been furious to be charged £52 for a group game in East L1

Not disagreeing it’s pricey, but reading through this thread there are plenty of references to either regulars/season ticket holders and or pejorative mentions of ‘tourists’.

This ignores the tens of thousands like me who are matchday members, who have no chance of getting a season ticket, and thanks to the way matchday tickets were sold back in July, have struggled to buy any PL tickets whatsoever, certainly with more than one seat together.

I certainly wouldn’t class myself as a tourist, especially having spent decades as a season ticket holder in the past, but yeah, I’ll definitely be going to CL games at these prices as a rare chance to go and watch my team, because I haven’t been able to spend much money to do so otherwise.

In fact they are probably cheaper than what the club would’ve charged me for PL tickets anyway!
It’s your bracket that are treated the worst in my opinion. As a season ticket holder I can choose not to go to Champions League games at these prices and still watch them regularly in the league (although I would prefer to go to all of the games).

With regard to match day members though, there should be a sales criteria that gives previous attendance priority, there should be a transparent process towards eventually getting a season ticket if that’s what you wish to do, and prices should be much lower.

I don’t blame you for jumping on these tickets, but it doesn’t change the fact that the club are in the wrong.

Dropped the CL scheme this year....and so glad I did. £52.50 if I was still in it for the first game of the Group stage is a crazy amount.

The competition isn’t dictating the prices city are charging. Plenty of reasons to slate the comp, but this isn’t one of them.
Point taken re the pricing

It’s been a joke competition for years but the loss of sporting integrity brought about by the absurd changes to the group stages is surely the straw that breaks the camels back in terms of its reputation as a worthwhile trophy to win

Worth a boycott

Not disagreeing it’s pricey, but reading through this thread there are plenty of references to either regulars/season ticket holders and or pejorative mentions of ‘tourists’.

This ignores the tens of thousands like me who are matchday members, who have no chance of getting a season ticket, and thanks to the way matchday tickets were sold back in July, have struggled to buy any PL tickets whatsoever, certainly with more than one seat together.

I certainly wouldn’t class myself as a tourist, especially having spent decades as a season ticket holder in the past, but yeah, I’ll definitely be going to CL games at these prices as a rare chance to go and watch my team, because I haven’t been able to spend much money to do so otherwise.

In fact they are probably cheaper than what the club would’ve charged me for PL tickets anyway!
They are cheaper than most games but not all. Arsenal would be £77 now if one comes up on the exchange! They know what they are doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.