Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

What we think of them as a set of fans shouldn’t come into it regarding this. Whether it’s Villa, Arsenal, Liverpool, Celtic (none of which we like as a set of fans) or clubs who aren’t even in the CL, rivalry is neither here nor there and shouldn’t even be mentioned.

All the boardrooms across all clubs collude with each other, and view all their fans with the same disdain and simply see us as a revenue stream. Rivalries should be set aside and we should come together over this, just like the boardrooms do when they all probably roll their eyes and tut when they mention ‘legacy fans’.

In the heat of our rivalry with Liverpool we came together and held this banner up across the divide of the away section at the Etihad once:

View attachment 130876

Of course, for clubs, it wasn’t enough. But it was only done once and only between City and Liverpool fans and it was forgotten about. I think all sets of fans need to be organising together across the country and starting a boycott of one chosen set of fixtures on a chosen weekend in the Premier League or all the British clubs do the same for one of the CL nights.
How nice of them.
Ticket pricing needs resolving for sure, I have never ever said it doesn't however please do not expect me to stand side by side with Liverpool, Villa, United fans etc or come together for a joint cause with them. Not a fucking prayer pal.

What we think of them as a set of fans shouldn’t come into it regarding this. Whether it’s Villa, Arsenal, Liverpool, Celtic (none of which we like as a set of fans) or clubs who aren’t even in the CL, rivalry is neither here nor there and shouldn’t even be mentioned.

All the boardrooms across all clubs collude with each other, and view all their fans with the same disdain and simply see us as a revenue stream. Rivalries should be set aside and we should come together over this, just like the boardrooms do when they all probably roll their eyes and tut when they mention ‘legacy fans’.

In the heat of our rivalry with Liverpool we came together and held this banner up across the divide of the away section at the Etihad once:

View attachment 130876

Of course, for clubs, it wasn’t enough. But it was only done once and only between City and Liverpool fans and it was forgotten about. I think all sets of fans need to be organising together across the country and starting a boycott of one chosen set of fixtures on a chosen weekend in the Premier League or all the British clubs do the same for one of the CL nights.

I was expecting to see the
Yanks Out
Dubai In
Banner…

How nice of them.
Ticket pricing needs resolving for sure, I have never ever said it doesn't however please do not expect me to stand side by side with Liverpool, Villa, United fans etc or come together for a joint cause with them. Not a fucking prayer pal.
So go on Einstein - tell us all how it gets sorted if you can't stomach standing side by side with other fanbases. What alternative ideas do you have?

Fact is that collective action is the only way it will ever get sorted. I'm not being funny but you sound like that other **** on here who said he'd sooner pay double than join forces with other fanbases. If it wasn't for collective fan action then we'd all still be paying up to £60-odd for our Premier League away tickets.

I'll re-iterate that your attitude is exactly what the clubs want because if everybody had your attitude then we'd be getting fucked up the arse even more on ticket prices.

Last edited:
You can transfer to anyone in your friend and family list like for a PL fixture. You may not be able to do it until a week or so before the game.
Ticket Exchange where you sell the ticket back to the club for resale isn’t available for cup games.

I’m paying £67 on East Stand L2 for a seat and a programme. In the good old days I could just about scrape £6 together for the Kippax, even if meant walking from Stretford to Maine Road and back

You sure about this pal?? Just bought my bros ticket hoping transfer to a mate, seems more difficult this year??
Ticket transfer for Inter won't be live yet. It might only go live after the next home game against Brentford. I think that's how it works. I'll need to transfer mine as well as I go on holiday on the same day as the Inter game.

So go on Einstein - tell us all how it gets sorted if you can't stomach standing side by side with other fanbases. What alternative ideas do you have?

Fact is that collective action is the only way it will ever get sorted. I'm not being funny but you sound like that other **** on here who said he'd sooner pay double than join forces with other fanbases. If it wasn't for collective fan action then we'd all still be paying up to £60-odd for our Premier League away tickets.

I'll re-iterate that your attitude is exactly what the clubs want because if everybody had your attitude then we'd been getting fucked up the arse even more on ticket prices.

As you say, if wasn't for the fans campaigning in public and behind the scenes, we'd still be paying £60 for away tickets, probably more now. As it is, it looks like £30 PL away tickets are here to stay. CL away tickets have also been reduced in price by UEFA and the clubs.

You sure about this pal?? Just bought my bros ticket hoping transfer to a mate, seems more difficult this year??
Ticket Transfer for cup games opens up later than for PL fixtures, typically around seven days in advance.
I think it’s only available for tickets bought through the cup scheme - I don’t think you can transfer a cup ticket you buy as a one-off purchase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.