Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

We all have a choice mate, £150 for 4 is cheap in my opinion, pubs are charging £7/8 a pint, meals out have rocketed, flights etc etc, you can't have everything so you prioritize...
Yes totally agree. No one is forcing anyone to go. I suppose we could argue what the definition of cheap is is as it’s relative to income, lifestyle, bills, general cost of living etc

many still went to the arsenal game didn't they?

I remember the £62 banner as it was a few friends who took it
Didn't we only take half the possible allocation? That said around that time we weren't taking full allocations at most London games.

Well that’s an easy decision. Logged in to check something and couldn’t see the cup schemes. Weird, I’ve been in them for years. City claiming I opted out - bollocks, but whatever. No cup games this year then, saving some money if they want to be like that whilst they sell my seat to a tourist for 12 months.

Worst seat in the stadium, there's no bad seats, you're just talking **** now.

There's a reason its in inverted commas you clown, I like my seat I choose to sit there every single game but price wise its the cheapest therefore the club see it as the least best (hope thats ok) seat in the stadium.

I said in my previous post we should leave it as we clearly wont agree so now I will, first person to go on my ignore list, congratulations

There's a reason its in inverted commas you clown, I like my seat I choose to sit there every single game but price wise its the cheapest therefore the club see it as the least best (hope thats ok) seat in the stadium.

I said in my previous post we should leave it as we clearly wont agree so now I will, first person to go on my ignore list, congratulations

Thank you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.