Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

The first champions league game and the first league cup game are the only two home fixtures that never sell out, even cheaply. They’ve got this way wrong. Should have been half the price and 4 tickets each and would have sold out.

Last season I was in ssl3 on the cup scheme....so many school kids fucking about.

They must be freebies
Thats what I meant last night when i posted about it being a sell out,i'd had a few and didn't make my point correctly.
318 always has loads left up to the last few days ,then when we go on the night its full,kids,and students,who have got in with cheaper tickets than me on the cup scheme.

I've never looked at livefootballtickets before the last week or so after reading threads about prcing and eligibility etc. but they're advertising 1070 tickets available from £49 including all fees. Where do they get their tickets from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.