Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

up until then we always took the bigger support to Arsenal away compared to Chelsea etc and down to price of ticket no doubt
I wonder if it led, indirectly, to the 200 Belgium Blues night, if City thought we don't always sell the full allocation at Arse and made more tickets available to our Belgium Blues.

I wonder if it led, indirectly, to the 200 Belgium Blues night, if City thought we don't always sell the full allocation at Arse and made more tickets available to our Belgium Blues.

I always understood KDB and Kompany had arranged that. The Belgian scarf tribute in particular was an embarrassment.

Surely Arsenal set the £62? I didn’t go despite living in London and we bloody won!

I think our price rises are a bit steep, but I think were lucky we're not Villa fans @£100 a ticket!

Slight deviation from the thread - I'm on the CL cup scheme but now can't go. Is there a transfer or sellback option on CL tickets?

Slight deviation from the thread - I'm on the CL cup scheme but now can't go. Is there a transfer or sellback option on CL tickets?
You can transfer to anyone in your friend and family list like for a PL fixture. You may not be able to do it until a week or so before the game.
Ticket Exchange where you sell the ticket back to the club for resale isn’t available for cup games.

I always understood KDB and Kompany had arranged that. The Belgian scarf tribute in particular was an embarrassment.

Surely Arsenal set the £62? I didn’t go despite living in London and we bloody won!
I was thinking more that the players
Might have been able to get so many tickets because the Club weren’t totally convinced we would sell out. It might be irrelevant.

I was about both games in the days before demand always seems to exceed supply.

Seem to have this song and dance every time ticket prices are published. Nothing will change unless people stop going and the clubs know they won’t as they are addicted.

Prices will continue to rise, fans will continue to moan before paying and attending

An that's exactly the kind of attitude that the clubs want to see when it comes to ticket pricing. Regardless of whether some Villa fans are cunts or not - and I happen to believe that they're far bigger cunts these days than they were 10 years ago - sometimes you have to forget about that for the greater good.

Let's remember that fans of ALL 20 Premier League clubs put their differences to one side in October 2015 when there was a co-ordinated weekend of campaigning against ticket pricing for PL away games. At our home game against Newcastle, there were fan groups from City, Newcastle, Liverpool, and Everton in attendance - Liverpool were playing Everton in the derby the following day which meant reps from both clubs could be there and they chose to come to our ground as fans from those 4 clubs were the main drivers behind the campaign - prior to the match with a very visual banner campaign on the bridge and speeches from reps of all fan groups present. That weekend of action was one of a number of initiatives that led to a £30 cap on PL away tickets the following season and is still in place today.
Villa fans are twats.
From Collymore to the knob heads who seem to think they are one of the history club aligning themselves with Liverpool/Rags when it comes to berating us.

Still doesn't make the pricing thing right in any way shape or form, but lets not dress it up...Great club with a load of bellends supporting them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.