Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

I agree regarding reserving judgment on the new league stage, it can’t be any worse than the previous group stage which was boring as fuck.

However, they have completely overestimated people’s desire to attend this game, they thought simply because it was Inter Milan that people would be falling over themselves to pay any price. It was never going to happen in the early rounds. The only group stage fixture I can think of where demand was high was when PSG came with Messi, Mbappe and Neymar.

I hope the higher ups are feeling like they’ve had a couple of punches on the nose recently regarding tickets.
The ticketing problems City have with the Inter game stem from it being the opening fixture of this season’s CL campaign. That in itself presents marketing issues because of the restricted timeframe for CL tourists to book flights and accommodation and the club should have taken that into account for the pricing with there being a lot more tickets than usual that need to be sold to locals and (apologies) ‘legacy fans’.
The PSG game in 2021 was on the other hand a dream scenario from a marketing perspective. It was the fifth group game of six and was always likely to be pivotal in terms of qualification and that’s how it panned out. Throw in the superstar visitors plus the three months of planning for tourists and the club could probably have sold the tickets for more than they actually did.
Not enough thought has gone into the Inter ticketing and while we’re (thankfully) not in the same place as Villa, it’s frustrating.

Desperately trying to move on tickets 3 days ahead of the game

Clearly got their pricing structure completely wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.