Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Probably because the people making those decisions now will be gone by the time it affects us long-term.
Exactly. I've been saying for ages that those making the decisions don't care about City in the long term, just as many employed in senior positions didn't care about City pre-takeover.
The high prices annoy me, but pretending to give a shit about the fans annoys me even more. They are pissing on our backs but telling us it's raining.

the club should realise they have fucked up and drop prices now, adult and junior 30 quid, fill the ground with people who cannot afford it, apologise to those of us who have paid far more and make it up to us in the next games, the groupl games are boring as fuck, no danger, just games, priced like our existence depends on them, sorriano and is ilk need fucking off
Agree with a lot of that sentiment but I’ll reserve judgement on how boring or otherwise the new league phase is until we’ve seen how it pans out over a season or two. The main point of the changes is to make the games more relevant and to give teams something to play for in a way that the old group format didn’t have.
A lot of people are still in the old mindset that’s been around for decades and it’s going to take a bit of getting used to.

Agree with a lot of that sentiment but I’ll reserve judgement on how boring or otherwise the new league phase is until we’ve seen how it pans out over a season or two. The main point of the changes is to make the games more relevant and to give teams something to play for in a way that the old group format didn’t have.
A lot of people are still in the old mindset that’s been around for decades and it’s going to take a bit of getting used to.
And to make even more money for UEFA.

Exactly. I've been saying for ages that those making the decisions don't care about City in the long term, just as many employed in senior positions didn't care about City pre-takeover.
The high prices annoy me, but pretending to give a shit about the fans annoys me even more. They are pissing on our backs but telling us it's raining.
What do you expect (incidently we have the best owners in world football) every club is the same and has been since money could be made out of it, just be thankful we have the best team in the world and we arent Tottenham

the club should realise they have fucked up and drop prices now, adult and junior 30 quid, fill the ground with people who cannot afford it, apologise to those of us who have paid far more and make it up to us in the next games, the groupl games are boring as fuck, no danger, just games, priced like our existence depends on them, sorriano and is ilk need fucking off
Yes lets sack them all eh ffs

I remember them changing the league games from 2 points to 3 for a win,that changed little.
Its just to get more money,simple as.

I agree regarding reserving judgment on the new league stage, it can’t be any worse than the previous group stage which was boring as fuck.

However, they have completely overestimated people’s desire to attend this game, they thought simply because it was Inter Milan that people would be falling over themselves to pay any price. It was never going to happen in the early rounds. The only group stage fixture I can think of where demand was high was when PSG came with Messi, Mbappe and Neymar.

I hope the higher ups are feeling like they’ve had a couple of punches on the nose recently regarding tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.