Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Ridiculous pricing. Another kick in the balls for our local working class fan base.

I wonder if City Matters had wind of this? Would be interesting to hear how much input they did or didn't have.
I'm still in touch with my CM colleagues and they had no input or advance knowledge. That wouldn't happen, bar they might get 24 hours notice of season ticket price increases.

They all believe the price is too high.

We have already pulled out of this cup scheme before season started!! At them prices there will me more but sadly filled by tourists !!

FFS they are taking the piss especially with the extra games we have. Binning the cup scheme off after this season, enough is enough! If anyone senior at the club is reading this you have a svery mall window of time to re assess these price. Top price for seats other than hospitality should be £40 and no more. By all means rip of the tourists, you do already but stop milking the loyal season card holders otherwise you soon won't have any.

I suspect that the last CL home match will be hard to sell in mid January especially if we've already qualified and possible domestic cup matches at the Etihad in the same month

This is probably the biggest home game, but thanks to our non existent communications we don't even know if there's a plan to adjust the ticket pricing accordingly

Whilst my season ticket is only £485 (as opposed to £970 full price) the Senior discount for this game is just a fiver off which equates to 8.7%, was expecting about £40 for this but would hope the rest will be less expensive.

FFS they are taking the piss especially with the extra games we have. Binning the cup scheme off after this season, enough is enough! If anyone senior at the club is reading this you have a svery mall window of time to re assess these price. Top price for seats other than hospitality should be £40 and no more. By all means rip of the tourists, you do already but stop milking the loyal season card holders otherwise you soon won't have any.
They don't want any STH, more tickets to sell at £60+ per game

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.