Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Glad I've come out of the cup schemes, £50 for technically a group match. God knows how much the knockout stages will be.
I did the same as had enough of the profiteering by all the clubs who obviously are all in favour of more games to make more money so sod em!

They know you never will.
Everyone has a breaking point, mine was the increase in games and realisation that city will always rip off fans. Sure plenty of others will be leaving cup scheme after this and more importantly the future prices which are very likely to be viewed by our fan base as insane !!!

Do they change the prices for Euro fixtures depending on the opposition?

Liverpool seem to have a set fee for Euro fixtures ranging from 30 to 61.

It all just goes to prove that Khaldoon’s end of season interviews are a load of fluff designed to appease the masses. He talks about how important the supporters are, mentioned he was aware that people are disappointed with price increases, then these prices drop at the very first opportunity.

Don’t be fooled by it, none of them care.

I suspect that the last CL home match will be hard to sell in mid January especially if we've already qualified and possible domestic cup matches at the Etihad in the same month

This is probably the biggest home game, but thanks to our non existent communications we don't even know if there's a plan to adjust the ticket pricing accordingly
Like you say we don't know the plan although we can presume they have one. I'm guessing the other games could be a tenner cheaper than this one, but we'll have to wait and see. I'm not in the cup scheme but I liked the CL ticket bundle we used to have a few years back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.