Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

£37.50 for cup scheme is taking the piss
£52.50 Cup Scheme for me.

Think I’ll pull out of the Cup Scheme if I can.

With an extra game to pay for in the League Phase, you’d think it would be cheaper per game to help us out rather than more expensive. They are so out of touch with our core fans, it’s ridiculous.

The lack of communication from them as well is inept. If I was as poor as City are at communicating in my job, I’d be Performance Managed out of the organisation.

City should have emailed the prices of all League Phase games in the Summer to all Cup Scheme members so we know what to expect over the next few months. Instead it’s all done in secrecy and then sprung on us out of nowhere and we’re just expected to pay it.

Last edited:
Do they change the prices for Euro fixtures depending on the opposition?

Liverpool seem to have a set fee for Euro fixtures ranging from 30 to 61.
Liverpool have a set price for all Premier League games as well, and they’re a damn site better than ours.

Interesting. I thought all clubs had price change for different category games.
Liverpool and United don’t. No doubt as City do, they probably siphon off more tickets for corporate for the bigger games, but the standard general admission price is the same for all games.

Do they change the prices for Euro fixtures depending on the opposition?

Liverpool seem to have a set fee for Euro fixtures ranging from 30 to 61.

Yes.

This will be the most expensive fixture by far since it’s the only home game we have against a pot 1 team.

It’s champions of England vs champions of Italy.

The other games will be cheaper with some being much more so.

They'll use Watford as £25 a ticket game that will be snapped up by members who can't afford the CL.

No. Liverpool & united charge the same every game, whether it's us or one of the promoted teams. At City, you've no idea what you'll be paying game-by-game. It's fucking ridiculous.
Just had a nosey. In the Anfield Road tickets are £30. I have no idea what that view is to, say, the £61 Main Stand tickets.

I’d prefer it like that. Where you knew what a game costs with no chance of it changing.

Just had a nosey. In the Anfield Road tickets are £30. I have no idea what that view is to, say, the £61 Main Stand tickets.

I’d prefer it like that. Where you knew what a game costs with no chance of it changing.
Here's the link to Arsenal's prices: https://www.arsenal.com/tickets/member-ticket-prices

The equivalent to 109/110 where I sit is (for an Adult Member ticket) Cat A: £74.30, Cat B: £42.60 and Cat C: £30.30

I can't see the prices we're charging for Brentford but I bet they're higher than £42.60.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.