Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

After the crap that Ticketmaster and Oasis pulled this week, I was wondering how long before a football club introduces dynamic pricing.

It has stsrted. Valencia are trialing it with the blessing of Tea Bag and La Liga. Google it. City won't be far behind.

It has stsrted. Valencia are trialing it with the blessing of Tea Bag and La Liga. Google it. City won't be far behind.

Yeah - you can see it easily coming in at City for a few tickets, similar to the hospitality, maybe even sold as a "fan friendly" way to avoid the resale sites.

Inevitably followed by the slow spread to other match day tickets.

As my friend so eloquently puts it, City are still his team, but Manchester City have long since ceased to be his club. Manchester City Football Club is merely now the front end of the money making CFG franchise.

There was not one single iota of consideration to fans given in the pricing of these tickets. It was done with a specific aim of generating a guaranteed income for the night.

Fans in the stadium are now nothing more than a visual backdrop, so the game can be peddled around the world as a great TV spectacle.

Ridiculous pricing. Another kick in the balls for our local working class fan base.

I wonder if City Matters had wind of this? Would be interesting to hear how much input they did or didn't have.
City matters are a smokescreen and a tick box exercise by the club..

A joke of a price for a league/group stage match considering we now have to pay for a minimum of 4 games instead of 3 if you're on cup scheme

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.