Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Funny how there were groups and groups of them near me in East Stand level 1 107, also spoke to lads I know in other parts of the ground and they said the same
How are they getting them, I can't transfer mine to anyone unless on my friends and family list and I definitely wouldn't sell it to an away fan however much they offered
These are FIFA delegates I’m in 104 and get moved out to accommodate them
I wonder if FIFA want my Watford ticket on Tuesday

These ticket forums have a policy of face value or less for ticket prices. Sending pics of bar codes / QR codes is hit and miss so it’s always safer to to transfer the ticket through F&F. My advice is don’t buy a ticket if you’ve got no
Intention of going. The amount of people who do that might artificially inflate the ticket prices as the club has left tickets to shift.
I’m a season ticket holder and I’m in all the cup schemes so I basically have a ticket for every home game but occasionally I have to miss a match for different reasons. I don’t like to leave my seat empty. I was wondering, other that the Ticket Exchange, if there were any other ways to give my ticket to someone else when I can’t go to a game myself.

I’m a season ticket holder and I’m in all the cup schemes so I basically have a ticket for every home game but occasionally I have to miss a match for different reasons. I don’t like to leave my seat empty. I was wondering, other that the Ticket Exchange, if there were any other ways to give my ticket to someone else when I can’t go to a game myself.
Yes on the ticket page if this forum or on the Facebook page Man City Face Value Tickets & Travel

Yes on the ticket page if this forum or on the Facebook page Man City Face Value Tickets & Travel
Do you think the club might soon close that down? I know that United charge people to be able to receive forwarded tickets and Liverpool have a policy whereby somebody has to have been on your friends and family before the season started if you want to forward them tickets.

Do you think the club might soon close that down? I know that United charge people to be able to receive forwarded tickets and Liverpool have a policy whereby somebody has to have been on your friends and family before the season started if you want to forward them tickets.
I’ve not heard anything along those lines and the consequences would be dire. City would be guaranteed thousands of empty seats and the ticket office would be overwhelmed.

City tried to shut down the Facebook pages years back until they realised it wasn’t the best idea.

Just returned from holiday. On all the cup schemes and realised I was going to miss the Inter game. Got in touch with the club, wasn't aware of the "rules," and was advised if the club refund you the ticket cost then you will be removed from the UEFA scheme?! I wasn't able to transfer to anybody and if I had been able to transfer, because I am a FOC, the receipient would have to be of a similar status or pay to upgrade. The email I received from customer services was written in the take it or leave it style with absolutely no empathy at all. I fail to understand why the club won't take my ticket from me and IF they sell refund me or as I suggested give a proportion of the sale price achieved to CITC. I also fail to understand this draconian policy of removing you from the scheme. Anybody from City Matters able to explain the thinking on this. IF we had played an away game first I wouldn't have been in this position.

Football fans should be way more united when it comes to this but we're all way too tribal trying to point score on each other.

Even in our own support, there seems to be a genuine split between fans who feel really flat about being priced out of an exciting time & those who are so grateful to our owners they believe they have the right to charge whatever they like. Usually these folk are alright jack types who feel they can afford it and it doesn't matter, despite not obviously seeing the club are pulling up the ladder on young kids and families who don't have a prayer in paying these prices.

Then you have the nerve of media types to start commentating on the atmosphere. It's unbelievable these clowns can't spot the correlation between pricing a certain football fan out of going to the game and the negative impact that has on the atmosphere.
I'm not priced out.
But I've let someone have my ticket forthe season as I'm not paying over 700 quid.
I've got my old mans ticket tomorrow but It wouldn't bother me if I wasn't going

Bloggers slating City for being too commercial and taking money from notorious betting firms and ticket agencies. Fooking hilarious lol.

These are two different things. The 250 tickets in CB2 are allocated to the visiting club by City, but the Champions Club in the East Stand are UEFA tickets and go to various UEFA hangers-on and their sponsors/partners. Away fans get them through contacts at the sponsors rather than direct from the away club.
It used to piss me off when I sat in 206 as I was moved for CL games but my seat would have a City fan in it who had bought from the club after UEFA had returned the ticket. I guess that rarely happens these days as we are more attractive to neutral fans.
As an aside, I'm sure the rags (not this season) and dippers will also have to give up 250 prime position seats and I'm surprised their fans haven't kicked off about it.

It looked like United gave up nearly half the ground to Galatasaray fans last season and they certainly weren’t happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.