Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Indeed. Talking about them by taking the rivalry out of it… if Liverpool fans had faced what we did in that Istanbul car park, their club would have stuck up for them no doubt about that.

They also have fans on their board and have fan groups who are consulted about things and have a say on things that the club do.

We don’t.
Also true.

The other thing they do which I meant to mention is all members who attended 13 or more Prem games last season are guaranteed tickets for every Prem home game this season. Compare and contrast that with the lottery our fans are faced with when the tickets go on sale.

We really are treated like shit and people need to wake up to it.

Reactions: PPT
Just spoke to my mate who I go to league games with and we will be getting tickets for this, even though we aren’t on the cup scheme, we know it’s a piss take with the prices but I’m not going against Watford.

Liverpool do some really good things with ticket prices.

It’s just £9 for juniors for all Premier League individual games in all stands apart from the new Anfield Road end (it’s more expensive now at City for domestic Cup games for kids than for Prem games at Anfield)
It’s just £9 for adults for all Premier League individual games in the top tier of the Main Stand (nothing remotely like this at City)
All Junior season ticket prices are £160 in all stands (City’s can be as high as £330 in some stands)
Fans with an ‘L’ post code get to buy tickets for games a week before they go on general sale. They are also discounted compared to general sale tickets (nothing like this at City).
Worth countering this by saying they also have the lowest percentage of season tickets in the league by some margin. They have just 27k season tickets for a 61k stadium, we have 40k season tickets for a 52k stadium. It's the equivalent of us having just 23k season tickets.

Also true.

The other thing they do which I meant to mention is all members who attended 13 or more Prem games last season are guaranteed tickets for every Prem home game this season. Compare and contrast that with the lottery our fans are faced with when the tickets go on sale.

We really are treated like shit and people need to wake up to it.
I hate to say it but it many respects our Club is becoming more Raggy by the day. It’s all about “revenue opportunities “ these days and less and less about the legacy fans. Going to a game is getting to be really expensive when you factor in petrol, parking, a pie, a pint and a programme and it comes to not far off £75 for a regular seat. Multiply that 23 or 24 home games a season and it’s starting to get out of the reach of regular fans

Last year in cup scheme for me, £57.50 is taking the piss. Would cancel now but for final being Munich

Tin hat on but my ticket is only a couple of quid more than i thought it would be.
I'm in the cup scheme.

Worth countering this by saying they also have the lowest percentage of season tickets in the league by some margin. They have just 27k season tickets for a 61k stadium, we have 40k season tickets for a 52k stadium. It's the equivalent of us having just 23k season tickets.
City are clearly aiming to get to a similar percentage of season ticket holders though, Liverpool’s non season ticket members are given much more reasonable prices, previous attendance is recognised when selling tickets. City do none of this, it’s a complete joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.