Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

I’m paying £67 on East Stand L2 for a seat and a programme. In the good old days I could just about scrape £6 together for the Kippax, even if meant walking from Stretford to Maine Road and back
This. Football has always been relatively pricey based on earnings to cost. But now it's just highway robbery.

Absolutely loads left for this fixture, especially in NS2 and SS3. Numbers in the queue were crazy at one point, though it moved fast - wondering if some folk took a look around and balked at the price, or had a pop even if they didn't meet the criteria and left emptyhanded.

Absolutely loads left for this fixture, especially in NS2 and SS3. Numbers in the queue were crazy at one point, though it moved fast - wondering if some folk took a look around and balked at the price, or had a pop even if they didn't meet the criteria and left emptyhaded.
I see what you did there ;-)

I’m trying to transfer my Milan ticket to my nephew who on friends family list . But won’t let me . Any one know why

Maybe because city haven't taken payment yet if you're on cup scheme & if you aren't on cup scheme you can't transfer I don't think
No not on cup scheme . But purchased the ticket other day when on sale to season card holders . Can’t make game now due to work . Always been able to transfer in the past . Have they changed it now

How nice of them.
Ticket pricing needs resolving for sure, I have never ever said it doesn't however please do not expect me to stand side by side with Liverpool, Villa, United fans etc or come together for a joint cause with them. Not a fucking prayer pal.
If it wasn’t for fans standing together we wouldn’t have had cheaper away tickets.

Who cares if it's United or Liverpool fans, if you’re being priced out. Collective action if often the only way fans can have a say.

No not on cup scheme . But purchased the ticket other day when on sale to season card holders . Can’t make game now due to work . Always been able to transfer in the past . Have they changed it now
As far as I’m aware, you’ve only ever been able to transfer cup tickets originally purchased through the relevant cup scheme. Sorry if I’ve got that wrong but it’s definitely the case now as per the club website.

So go on Einstein - tell us all how it gets sorted if you can't stomach standing side by side with other fanbases. What alternative ideas do you have?

Fact is that collective action is the only way it will ever get sorted. I'm not being funny but you sound like that other **** on here who said he'd sooner pay double than join forces with other fanbases. If it wasn't for collective fan action then we'd all still be paying up to £60-odd for our Premier League away tickets.

I'll re-iterate that your attitude is exactly what the clubs want because if everybody had your attitude then we'd be getting fucked up the arse even more on ticket prices.
Spot on - this transcends rivalries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.