Ticket Pricing for Sparta Prague (H)

I don't mean to be cynical, but listened?

someone, somewhere has hit a target last night; >95% full on a very high pricing portfolio. Many 'new' fans in, which is music to the club's ears, and an increased % of daytrippers who spend more on a matchday 'experience' per head.

This game, to me, is perhaps even slightly more expensive than a game of similar stature in recent years, £40 in CB3 for Cityzens to watch Sparta Prague in a group game. That's not cheap.

Family Stand level 1 and SS level 1 & 3 down from £37.50 to £25 = 33% discount
Family & SS level 2 down from £47.50 to £27.50 = 42% discount
East & CB level 1 & 3 down from £52.50 to £30 = 42% discount
East & CB level 2 down from £57.50 to £45 = 20% discount
93.20 down from £67.50 to £50 = 26% discount

Those in East & CB level 2 and 93.20 still being shafted given that the average % discount in the rest of the ground is 39%

£30 for me. EL1 105. On the cup scheme.

£52.50 for Inter.

Probably just a reflection of the relative statuses and attraction of the two teams.
Think were subsidising your price decrease. We are in 104 but chose to move to 202 for inter due to uefa relocation. Price was £52.50 same as level one however this round yours drops to £30 ours are £45.50!

I still think they're charging as much as they can for this game, given the opposition. I don't think it's even crossed their mind as to how unhappy some people are.

Think were subsidising your price decrease. We are in 104 but chose to move to 202 for inter due to uefa relocation. Price was £52.50 same as level one however this round yours drops to £30 ours are £45.50!
That's odd isn't it?

Just double checked the prices and it is £30 in 105.

It's exactly the same as inter in my opinion and indeed watford. It's right on the outer edge of what's acceptable to charge. They've got the data and they're pushing us as far as they possibly can for every single game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.