Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

It's going to be a straight choice between the RM home QF and the CFC semi for a lot of fans.
The majority will pick Real Madrid in my opinion. That's the one I will be choosing anyway. Semi-Final at Wembley is fucking bobbins. If it was at Villa Park or somewhere neutral I'd be all for it. Chelsea are already in London, It's bullshit.

The majority will pick Real Madrid in my opinion. That's the one I will be choosing anyway. Semi-Final at Wembley is fucking bobbins. If it was at Villa Park or somewhere neutral I'd be all for it. Chelsea are already in London, It's bullshit.
Chavs sent 1000s of unsold tickets back for the Charity Shield at Vanilla Pk.

Wembley or nowt for the cock knees !!

Chavs sent 1000s of unsold tickets back for the Charity Shield at Vanilla Pk.

Wembley or nowt for the cock knees !!
All the London clubs have it too easy because they've had it so good for so long. I don't think any football fan agrees on having a Semi-Final at Wembley anyway, It's all about the FA and money as usual.

People would actually prefer the draw to continue as normal as in Home or Away in the Semi-Final...

Imagine the Chavs if they had to play at a "neutral venue"...In Manchester!

All the London clubs have it too easy because they've had it so good for so long. I don't think any football fan agrees on having a Semi-Final at Wembley anyway, It's all about the FA and money as usual.

People would actually prefer the draw to continue as normal as in Home or Away in the Semi-Final...

Imagine the Chavs if they had to play at a "neutral venue"...In Manchester!
The league is English footballs premier competition, the CS should be held at their home with 66% of the tickets for the home.

Full houses guaranteed.

Everyone would soon get used to it !!

Real Madrid will be like a trip to Disneyland again. Saying that, last year's atmosphere was top.
The performance did that plus we wanted revenge for the year brfore

Don’t get caught up in the hype of chinaman low creating any ‘atmosfear’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.