Ticket Shambles Tonight - Disgraceful

It's hard to avoid the conclusion that the club simply doesn't care about the poor quality of the ticket office.

You can't blame the ticket office staff themselves. They are obviously not up to the job - they are poorly managed, poorly trained, poorly paid and only hired because they are cheap.

for every 50% thats get excellent service off them not a fault theres always another 50% with gripes its not just city everywhere is like this i have never had any probs ever with them be it phoning up in the ground or internet. i just dont get where it goes tits up with some people,

bzekosilva said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Went to the ticket office at 9.30am, no queue, went up to one of the staff and had receipts, card numbers, debit card all lined up and went through the whole story.
The young and very helpful women was apologetic (i kept assueing her she didnt need to) and went off to see her supervisor.

Came back and before I said anything, offered me a refund on the 2 original tickets and her supervisor would call me later after examing exactly what went wrong and would most likely offer me something else in way of compensation for the extra hassle / stress etc that I went through!

Thanks for messages of good will / support and even to the bloke who suggests I take the receipts with me. Maybe I'll take bank statements along too, eh?

I shall continue to post overseas!

hey well least you got some sort of resolve for it eh. good luck with your new life overseas :)
You wouldn't of got a refund if you hadn't keep/taken your receipts I bet. Lesson of the day for the others.

I'm in all the cup schemes for me and the lad but as yet have not been debited for the Brum game next week. Has anyone else on the schemes had the money taken yet so I know if I need to start chasing them in light of this fiasco ?

Thanks for any insight Blues.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
I'm in all the cup schemes for me and the lad but as yet have not been debited for the Brum game next week. Has anyone else on the schemes had the money taken yet so I know if I need to start chasing them in light of this fiasco ?

they said on the OS the money would be taken out by wednesday the 7th at latest mine was taken out on the 7th, x

ste.sully said:
bzekosilva said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Went to the ticket office at 9.30am, no queue, went up to one of the staff and had receipts, card numbers, debit card all lined up and went through the whole story.
The young and very helpful women was apologetic (i kept assueing her she didnt need to) and went off to see her supervisor.

Came back and before I said anything, offered me a refund on the 2 original tickets and her supervisor would call me later after examing exactly what went wrong and would most likely offer me something else in way of compensation for the extra hassle / stress etc that I went through!

Thanks for messages of good will / support and even to the bloke who suggests I take the receipts with me. Maybe I'll take bank statements along too, eh?

I shall continue to post overseas!

hey well least you got some sort of resolve for it eh. good luck with your new life overseas :)
You wouldn't of got a refund if you hadn't keep/taken your receipts I bet. Lesson of the day for the others.

difference between keeping a receipt and bringing the paperwork to the ground to prove your bought the ticket when the matchcard should just work every single time no questions asked.

bzekosilva said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:

they said on the OS the money would be taken out by wednesday the 7th at latest mine was taken out on the 7th, x

Cheers, I'll get on the blower and see if they have flogged my seats in the South stand then

Just rang them, bizarrely they said everything is in hand and that they will process it soon. My seats are reseved in the scheme and they will debit my account and confirm by matchday ?

Does anyone know what the legions of people stood back from the windows do at one point there must of been 10+.

The club doesn't seem to have a contingency (first night), new people etc.

The mobile ticket query people needs a wider remit, checking certainly, but I bet they could dealt with other queries also

If I was planning, I would funnel people to defined areas, in addition to the collection spaces make use of other spaces or use temporary spaces. Use the windows for one customer type, the majority (buying), the others spaces for other types of business such as those with with ticket problems who have paid queries and those who have just turn up of a game, no history.

Some of the queries could be dealt with quickly, there wasn't a prioritisation in the queue, look at the bank you have different spaces for different needs.

i was going to have a right moan about city fans trying to get in for free, as i went into the south stand, there was a few who got turned around and the lad on the gate said, there have beeen loads whos tried to get in without paying, maybe some had paid and card fucked up, city need to sort this out asap as some fans will be to sick to go soon

cant remember who posted about too many people in the south stand 118 last night im in 118 what happens is people walk over blocks from CB stand 1 on the sly seen a load do it yesterday 4 lads walked over from 121

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.