Ticket Transfer

No it's a right con. My mate wants to bring his brother who is over from Oz to Southampton.
I can't go so I thought I'll transfer my ticket to his phone, it won't let me.
They both have to join Cityzens? £35 and then buy a ticket for £40. Their going in Joe's for £7 each.
I don't think you have to join Citizens. I just set up an account on the city website for my dad. Added him to friends and family. Transferred my ticket for Bournemouth to him no problem

No it's a right con. My mate wants to bring his brother who is over from Oz to Southampton.
I can't go so I thought I'll transfer my ticket to his phone, it won't let me.
They both have to join Cityzens? £35 and then buy a ticket for £40. Their going in Joe's for £7 each.

Would a screenshot work?

Probably a stupid question, but is it possible to transfer a ticket to someone who doesn’t have a supporter number?!

The bar code via screenshot has worked from instances I’m aware of. I’ve done it that way once as well.

Try it yourself against Forest on your own ticket. If it works then you’ll be fine, it not then you can just then use the actual version.

I don't think you have to join Citizens. I just set up an account on the city website for my dad. Added him to friends and family. Transferred my ticket for Bournemouth to him no problem

Could you share how you did this please?

Went online & it states you can only setup someone with a new supporter number if they are under 13.

Could you share how you did this please?

Went online & it states you can only setup someone with a new supporter number if they are under 13.
Can't quite remember. I think I literally just went online and registered him to his own email address. Once he was allocated a supporter number I added it to friends and family

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.