Ticket Transfer

YES, screenshots of the bar code workout the turnstiles, we use it every other game
Tried a screen shot at the United game, it didn't work, the barcode is dynamic and it changes. It might just be changing every time you open the ticket, so if you opened the ticket, sent a screen shot and then didn't close it in you wallet, that may be why they have worked for you. Screen shots would probably be too easy for someone to steal your ticket, and there would probably be no discussion on here about ticket transfers if they worked! Interesting that they worked for you though....

Tried a screen shot at the United game, it didn't work, the barcode is dynamic and it changes. It might just be changing every time you open the ticket, so if you opened the ticket, sent a screen shot and then didn't close it in you wallet, that may be why they have worked for you. Screen shots would probably be too easy for someone to steal your ticket, and there would probably be no discussion on here about ticket transfers if they worked! Interesting that they worked for you though....
Just worked again Sunday

Probably a stupid question, but is it possible to transfer a ticket to someone who doesn’t have a supporter number?!

I sit in East stand lower and 2 guys can't go to spurs game so I've said I'll have there tickets but my wife and friend haven't got supporter numbers so can these guys still send me there tickets or take screenshots , not clued up on all this so any help will be great , thanks in advance

I know its not here but as we have Forrest first the villa game thread will be up late. I have a face value txt in City end. Do you know best place to post?

Probably a stupid question, but is it possible to transfer a ticket to someone who doesn’t have a supporter number?!
No it's a right con. My mate wants to bring his brother who is over from Oz to Southampton.
I can't go so I thought I'll transfer my ticket to his phone, it won't let me.
They both have to join Cityzens? £35 and then buy a ticket for £40. Their going in Joe's for £7 each.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.