Ticket Transfer

I don't think you have to join Citizens. I just set up an account on the city website for my dad. Added him to friends and family. Transferred my ticket for Bournemouth to him no problem
Cheers, they certainly make it hard to understand. I tried various ways, without success, perhaps it was because at the time tickets were still restricted to Citizens.

No it's a right con. My mate wants to bring his brother who is over from Oz to Southampton.
I can't go so I thought I'll transfer my ticket to his phone, it won't let me.
They both have to join Cityzens? £35 and then buy a ticket for £40. Their going in Joe's for £7 each.
It doesn't cost anything to get a supporter number

Can Citizen members transfers tickets? I'm trying to transfer to someone but the option isn't available
Did you ever figure this out ? I'm trying to transfer the ticket to myself from my brother's account for the west ham game in may...

Did you ever figure this out ? I'm trying to transfer the ticket to myself from my brother's account for the west ham game in may...
Pretty sure it’s just a feature for seasoncard holders. Get your brother to forward the ticket email to yourself to put in your mobile wallet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.