Ticketing Compliance Manager - Man City

City stopping the touts,so they can tout it themselves.
They are looking for a scapegoat to blame it on and reduce the loyalty pot further.

Who applies for a job when there is no indication of the wage? Someone without much experience looking for a foothold or someone on the dole.

Have you used the tills where you are being filmed as you scan the items? You can see your face and the items you are scanning and buying on the screen above you. I usually wave and make faces at the camera when I’m scanning the items. Nobody has ever asked if they can film me whilst I’m scanning the items.

I don’t like them, feels like I’m being judged for buying a frozen pizza, beers and haribo.

Reactions: jrb
I'm sure the frame of reference will be tickets sold unofficially so won't include the club's official touting partners.
All sorts off staff, and former staff, have access to tickets and the majority aren't city fans.

All sorts off staff, and former staff, have access to tickets and the majority aren't city fans.
Makes no difference. The club will define which unofficial sales channels are to be investigated by the compliance manager.
The only chance of anything sensible coming out of this is if the vast majority of non-compliant transactions can be traced back to the club or its employees.

Email re tomorrow:

"We look forward to welcoming you to the Etihad Stadium for tomorrow's FA Cup match against Newcastle United, kick-off 5:30pm.

Ahead of your visit, we want to remind you that as a concessionary Ticket Holder, you may be asked to present evidence of your age upon arrival in the Etihad Stadium to prove you qualify for a ticket in this age bracket.

We therefore recommend if you are over 14, you bring one of the following pieces of evidence to present should it be required:

Photograph of your passport
Driver’s License
National Identity Card

Should you fail to present this evidence to prove you are eligible for your current ticket, you will be required to visit the Fan Support Office to upgrade your ticket."

Majority of kids won't have the second two and some won't have a passport.

I've got a good mate who follows Newcastle home & away. He was telling me they have some new person who is doing this role there. They have been sending out electronic tickets for away games, but deliberately leaving a percentage deactivated, so that when peope get to the away end entrance the ticket doesn't work, they then have to go to the ticket office and show ID, to prove they are the same person who bought the ticket. This has been causing issues where people have gone with their kids, the kid has scanned their ticket and gone in first, then the parent's ticket is deactivated so they can't get in, and have to go and get the ticket activated, leaving their kids on their own in the ground.

He's gone home & away for years and is talking about now sacking the away games off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.