Ticketing Compliance Manager - Man City

There were thousands of them at the Charity Shield. It was surreal. And I did notice there seemed to be absolutely loads of mothers with young children but no men. Which made it an even stranger demographic.

I’ve no problem with it on that occasion , as no one else wanted them for a variety of reasons. Would be fascinating to know how they all came to be there though.
Just needed to buy one membership for the CS to get 4 tickets.

In the real world mothers take their kids places, it isn't 500 BC Sparta, so if there is a cheap accessible game it gets more of a general entertainment demographic.

I'm waiting for the Smoking in the Toilets compliance manager job to come up.
drew-barrymore-smoking-zahw03gac9vu27cd.gif

He or she aren't going to rock the boat are they. They certainly won't be looking into how and why City, their employer, distribute away tickets like they do.

City doing it aside. How are City going to find out who the original seller of the ticket is to the 3rd party ticket website without buying the ticket at the price being advertised, which they won't do.

I saw a lad this season in his 20's(?), well dressed, but casual, sat in the Craft Bar in the Double Tree Hotel on London Road in the city centre, taking calls on his mobile, selling tickets for a match, with a steady stream of people buying the tickets. He had quite a few tickets, as he either held them in his hand or put them on the table waiting for the buyers to turn up. He wasn't bothered about people seeing the tickets. Looking at him you wouldn't haven't thought he was a ticket tout. It's impossible to say where he sourced that many tickets from, but it must have been from the club or from somebody connected to the club to get that amount of tickets.
Probably a sc chairman

Need to have a - no drinks placed near feet or getting up for food after 20 minutes compliance manager

Imo.....It would be most helpful if the incumbent could explain what the initial top 5 priorities are in the next 6 months and how he/she intends to engage/communicate with the fan base regarding all/any ticketing issues and the medium/long term strategy, particularly regarding the expanded NS.

I would imagine this type of thing will come under their remit and may have to stop. I presume they want tickets to be going to people who are registered with them (and of course who will pay top dollar for the tickets!)
Yeah be careful who you sell to on here, I'm sure the club would be on here trying to buy ticket from Bert who has flu and can't make WHU at home to make an example of him while they're happily shafting tourists for hundreds of pounds to eat off-site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.