Ticketing Compliance Manager - Man City

Bournemouth on Saturday in row in front of me were 2 young Chinese lads in kdb shirts they were filming the whole game on their phones. They were with their little old mum.

Know there was loads of lads in here desperate for tickets.

Touts are having a field day.

Fair play to the mum must of cost her fortune £450 plus to get her lads in .
At the Chelsea game last week, if It wasn’t for the fact that it was pissing down (so you know you’re in Manchester) you could easily have been convinced you were in Tokyo. How do they manage to get all these tickets ?

In classic City fashion this will probably focus on individual fans who pass a ticket onto a mate or younger relative, rather than the huge number of tickets that are ending up with touting agencies, etc.
Yeah, I don’t want to be restricted to passing on my ticket every now and then at face value or nothing to family or friends, the job needs to get at the resale market

Yeah, I don’t want to be restricted to passing on my ticket every now and then at face value or nothing to family or friends, the job needs to get at the resale market
Absolutely this. We are a community of blues, friends, families, generations. There is nothing wrong in my view with individual tickets moving in that community. It is when you see 6 or 8 tourists in half and half scarves at high point away games like Luton or Bournemouth, and of course the prestige games, with tickets together, that you know something more serious and sinister is going on.

I wonder how this reseller managed to get their hands on 8 tickets, all in Section 128, Row B.
Supposedly touts bought up the odd row of seats in the Etihad since we moved from Maine Road. They’ve been acquiring ticket points ever since. The other option would be a company / people who have an executive box, I think

Absolutely this. We are a community of blues, friends, families, generations. There is nothing wrong in my view with individual tickets moving in that community. It is when you see 6 or 8 tourists in half and half scarves at high point away games like Luton or Bournemouth, and of course the prestige games, with tickets together, that you know something more serious and sinister is going on.
The Compliance Officer’s job will be to increase match day revenue by cutting down on adults getting in on junior tickets etc. They won’t be interested in tickets being transferred legitimately.

The Compliance Officer’s job will be to increase match day revenue by cutting down on adults getting in on junior tickets etc. They won’t be interested in tickets being transferred legitimately.

What about away tickets ending up on 3rd party ticket resale sites?

That surely needs to be investigated by the club even if it costs the club money to buy the ticket back to trace the seller,and to ban the seller from receiving away tickets. That includes Corporate package away ticket sellers.

I don't believe for 1 second the club are selling away tickets to 3rd party ticket resale websites. Surely the club wouldn't stoop that low?

Like many City fans who are desperate for an away ticket and are lucky enough to get one, I would never sell my away ticket to a 3rd party resale website.

When did the club stop giving a fuck about the fan base? It was in my view reasonably ok in 2008 and definitely isn’t now, but the balance has really swung in the last couple of years. I’m an FOC with City in my dna and I’ll never give up, and fortunately my kids are City daft teenagers (old dad) but I used to be proud of City - loyal following, crowds went up when we got shit, City in the Community and do on. Now we have a team and a manager can we still be proud of our “club” in terms of the key decision makers? I personally think not, and that makes me sad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.