Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

Oh and Mary D's won't turn anyone away if its minutes from kick off and full up? I would rather be around the stadium until 2:45 but if there's any chance of it being full...

a tout i know is buying city tickets for £350 for sunday, not trying to ruin anyones karma but its not good news re picking up a ticket on the day. i think your best hope is someone on here who has a change of circumstances on the weekend

good luck to those without a ticket, you ll have a great day regardless.

Blue Mist said:
rickmcfc said:
Blue Mist said:
Does anyone know what will happen at the ground. Not rumours, not guesses just the facts ?
Another post said that City had defo said that they were not allowed to show any home games on a big screen, has this been 100% confirmed ?
If it has I think the idea of meeting at a pub(s) near the ground is the best bet as I am desperate for my lad to meet up with me and enjoy the occasion.

I rang the club yesterday. There are tickets left anywhere, including hospitality. Ticket holders only will be allowed in the bars at City Sq, and they will not be showing the game on the big TV's.

Thanks for the update, so it is plan B then. Like other posters have said, it is pubs who have $ky, whether they are near to the ground or not doesn't matter lets get it organised, otherwise you risk turning up and being refused entry fot whatever reason (to full etc etc)

Yeah need to get this organised properly with nothing left to chance.
I'll do my bit - although I'm shite at organising things - with PMs, contacting people etc
But we need someone to take it up from the Manchester side of things - phoning pub and making sure they're having the game on etc

Yep, we need really to start at least a bar where we could maybe reserve a few tables so thats dive bars/pubs of the menu then as they won't do that.

Any ideas on that score ladies and gents ?

I will have a look around and but if anyone knows of a decent place first hand post it here please :)

Vinjay said:
My priority is to be as close to the stadium as possible. I'm not a fan of public houses (and there's probably better big screen bars in the city centre) but since this Mary D's is obviously popular might as well go there. Then hopefully rush up to the stadium and try and get into the South Stand (after all they will have to let QPR fans out) or if fans run onto the pitch will be loads of empty seats.

If your not a fan of public houses then Mary D's almost certainly won't be to your taste :-)

Cheesy said:
Vinjay said:
My priority is to be as close to the stadium as possible. I'm not a fan of public houses (and there's probably better big screen bars in the city centre) but since this Mary D's is obviously popular might as well go there. Then hopefully rush up to the stadium and try and get into the South Stand (after all they will have to let QPR fans out) or if fans run onto the pitch will be loads of empty seats.

If your not a fan of public houses then Mary D's almost certainly won't be to your taste :-)
Oh I don't know. It has a very select clientele!

TCIB said:
Yep, we need really to start at least a bar where we could maybe reserve a few tables so thats dive bars/pubs of the menu then as they won't do that.

I will have a look around and but if anyone knows of a decent place first hand post it here please :)

We could do with an Idea on numbers tbh. Which will not be easy to judge.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
TCIB said:

We could do with an Idea on numbers tbh. Which will not be easy to judge.

Yep, we could do with people guaranteed confirmed coming.

Right now i know You me and LT are dead certs, who else ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.