Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

The cookie monster said:
jimharri said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Can't see people getting in at full time, will be far to many security on duty on Sunday.
Not a cat in hell's chance of getting in at FT, I'd say. And I'll be one of those sad ticketless souls so I feel your pain!
Get your jibbing in skills in practice jim,or get yourself a rope ladder!
At my age? Fuck off!

praying that they put on a big screen somwhere, outside the ground, castelfield ?

please

Does anyone know what will happen at the ground. Not rumours, not guesses just the facts ?
Another post said that City had defo said that they were not allowed to show any home games on a big screen, has this been 100% confirmed ?
If it has I think the idea of meeting at a pub(s) near the ground is the best bet as I am desperate for my lad to meet up with me and enjoy the occasion.

more importantly whats happening after the game? at the FA cup a load on here said to meet at the town hall at 9pm and that there'd be a few hundred down... there were about 3 people in city shirts when i went down at 10 past. i'll probs head to mary d's after the game... and before

Blue Mist said:
Does anyone know what will happen at the ground. Not rumours, not guesses just the facts ?
Another post said that City had defo said that they were not allowed to show any home games on a big screen, has this been 100% confirmed ?
If it has I think the idea of meeting at a pub(s) near the ground is the best bet as I am desperate for my lad to meet up with me and enjoy the occasion.

I rang the club yesterday. There are tickets left anywhere, including hospitality. Ticket holders only will be allowed in the bars at City Sq, and they will not be showing the game on the big TV's.

disappointed if nowt happens, will the bars in the city centre allow colours and gatherings of blues?

Blue>Red said:
disappointed if nowt happens, will the bars in the city centre allow colours and gatherings of blues?

who cares there will be plenty of blues out

My priority is to be as close to the stadium as possible. I'm not a fan of public houses (and there's probably better big screen bars in the city centre) but since this Mary D's is obviously popular might as well go there. Then hopefully rush up to the stadium and try and get into the South Stand (after all they will have to let QPR fans out) or if fans run onto the pitch will be loads of empty seats.

Will also be right outside the stadium until at least 2:45. Anyone without ticket might as well cheer the players coming in if you can't do it during the game. Will hopefully be staying afterwards too for obvious reasons did that at the Chelsea game for about 30 minutes (thought the post match show was a lot better more serious discussion) this time a bit longer.

-- Mon May 07, 2012 6:09 pm --

Blue>Red said:

If they aren't United fans or have an ounce of good business sense. Why would they mind anyway fans will be in too positive a mood. Nothing will be vandalised.

chesterbells said:
Blue2112 said:
sky tot said:
EH, surely they will open the gates ive got to leave 5mins from the end ..

Of course they'll open the gates people have got to get away to beat the traffic ;-)

Yeah, no point hanging around after the final whistle is there?

LT, you getting the train over from Chester mate?

Yes mate. Will PM you now.

rickmcfc said:
Blue Mist said:

I rang the club yesterday. There are tickets left anywhere, including hospitality. Ticket holders only will be allowed in the bars at City Sq, and they will not be showing the game on the big TV's.

Thanks for the update, so it is plan B then. Like other posters have said, it is pubs who have $ky, whether they are near to the ground or not doesn't matter lets get it organised, otherwise you risk turning up and being refused entry fot whatever reason (to full etc etc)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.