Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

TCIB said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
TCIB said:
Yep, we need really to start at least a bar where we could maybe reserve a few tables so thats dive bars/pubs of the menu then as they won't do that.

Any ideas on that score ladies and gents ?

I will have a look around and but if anyone knows of a decent place first hand post it here please :)

We could do with an Idea on numbers tbh. Which will not be easy to judge.

Yep, we could do with people guaranteed confirmed coming.

Right now i know You me and LT are dead certs, who else ?

That has a good ring to it, wanna start a boyband?
On a serious note i think Jimharri is in too.

Table for 4?

Oh yeah Jim is defo also.

Ok so we can at least for now bank on needing at least a table reserved for us lot.

Boyband ? sure, i don't want to be the one nobody cares about though.
I also don't want to be the **** always swishing his blonde locks of hair everywhere because those guys are at risk of being murdered by normal men.

TCIB said:
Oh yeah Jim is defo also.

Ok so we can at least for now bank on needing at least a table reserved for us lot.

Boyband ? sure, i don't want to be the one nobody cares about though.
I also don't want to be the **** always swishing his blonde locks of hair everywhere because those guys are at risk of being murdered by normal men.
mcdonalds-hospital.jpg

I'll be arriving in Manchester about 12 and was planning on going straight to Mary D's but I'll see how this goes.

Well; I want to be in Mary D's for the match itself; under orders to get a programme or two as well! After that and the immediate aftermath, who knows?

I am taking my little nine year old nephew into Mary D's - want to be close to the stadium for party afterwards - took him in last year for the FA cup final and it was fine - it was busy with plenty of singing and fun had by all. There will be no trouble as its all blues :)

CITY FOR LIFE said:
jimharri said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Can't see people getting in at full time, will be far to many security on duty on Sunday.
Not a cat in hell's chance of getting in at FT, I'd say. And I'll be one of those sad ticketless souls so I feel your pain!
Saying that when we all come out of the ground I am sure if everything has gone to plan there will be the biggest party ever outside the ground.

There will be, I am definitely having that one!<br /><br />-- Mon May 07, 2012 8:04 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
you should be as near the ground as possible, in the event of us winning you should join the rest of us in the biggest conga ever created.

this this this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.