Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are 1894 asking for a section where like minded people can go???

also can a misserable twat section be allocated where people whom at a cup final want to just sit on their hands, make no noise and moan if someone stands up or sings can go.

I swear to you, the liverpool game, guy next to me was watching it on his phone so he could see the replays and bloke beh8nd tutted anytime someone stood up.

Last edited:
Arw 1894 asking for a section where like mi ded people can go???

also can a misserable twat section be allocated where people whom at a cup final want to just sit on their hands, make no noise and moan if someone stands up or sings can go.

I swear to you, the liverpool game, guy next to me was watching it on his phone so he could see the replays and bloke beh8nd tutted anytime someone stood up.
Can we have a fight amongst yourselves section too...!

Anyone know and recommend any decent ticket agencies?
Club Wembley seats are looking extremely difficult to get hold of.
I phoned them direct and was told they are only selling Club Wembley tickets
to 'overseas partners'. To buy tickets it has to be through one of their offical
partners and you need a passport and flight info - unbelievable!

The guy said there is massive demand as Arsenal are local with a huge fan base
and everyone else just wants to watch our style and brand of football.

I phoned a ticket agency I know, who I have dealt with in the past and known to be reliable
and they said exactly the same.
Any help appreciated.
If it’s just bog standard tickets you’re after, try Tickx comparison site.
Cost you £150 a pop though!

Are 1894 asking for a section where like minded people can go???

A miserable twat section ? I think you're onto something with that ! Brilliant !! :-)

Can we have a fight amongst yourselves section too...!

That is the issue at neutral venues isnt it?
Heard of quite a few incidents on our recent trips to wembley when the wasted have been mixed in with the sober, the families in the with groups of sniffy young lads etc, which naturally happens a lot less at home matches for obvious reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.