Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken from Arsenal's website https://www.arsenal.com/tickets/arsenal/2018-Feb-25/manchester-city

Tickets are priced at £100 (extremely limited), £90 (limited), £72, £56 and £40. Concessions will be available to Juniors (16 years and under) and Senior Citizens (over 65) at 50% of the advertised price and Young Adults (17 years - 21 years) at 25% discount of the advertised price. Booking fees will apply.
city site doesn't seem to have the junior/ senior prices

city site doesn't seem to have the junior/ senior prices

Tickets are priced at £100 (extremely limited), £90 (limited), £72, £56 and £40. Concessions will be available to Juniors (16 years and under) and Senior Citizens (over 65) at 50% of the advertised price and Young Adults (17 years - 21 years) at 25% discount of the advertised price. Booking fees will apply.

I would think it would, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't sell out
I’d be amazed if we don’t sell out...judging by the number of people asking me to get tickets who don’t usually i reckon this will sell quicker than people think. Everyone wants to see us play nowadays.

Without dragging this out, on every single previous trip to Wembley we have been able to downgrade an adult Seasoncard to buy a child's ticket. I know this because I've used that facility to take my son. My issue is that even if it goes to purchase history, and it will I'm sure, myself and many others will this year have to pay adult prices for a child's ticket because I'll still be buying against an adult supporter number.

It's not the money, it's the principle.

The fault that allowed you to change age categories for away/neutral games was fixed before the 2016/17 season I thought - so it wasn't possible for Arsenal last year. You could only do it for 4 or 5 years, you were not supposed to be able to do it, but no one was going to complain, as City always said it was not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.