tickets distribution for todays game

Re: tickets disrtibution for todays game

its disgraceful that these plastic twats can get tickets and basically stop actual city fans from going. If this is the price of success then wtf !!!

2nd home game I've missed today, i was at a festival for the Southampton game so couldn't make that and I couldn't get a ticket for the derby thanks to whoever gave/sold these fans our tickets, you wouldn't see many of them going to Dortmund even though we were out or Watford in the cup

LoveCity said:
cityfan1.PNG

Don't care how improper it sounds, but they are fairweather plastic tw@ts and I hope it's acceptable to have that opinion on BM. I've been in the camp that has begrudging acceptance that we need these fans for Financial Fair Play, but if our stadium was to ever be even 25% occupied by these types, I think I'd prefer us banned from Europe and playing domestically (and this is from someone who loves European football!).

This. If this is the sign of things to come I think Id rather go back to old City. They can stick their trophies up their arse if it means turning our club into a shite brand like the rags. Some might not agree but Im not a fan driven by success.Dont get me wrong, winnin the title was the best footballing moment of my life but that doesnt mean we have to sellout. I really hope the club steps up on looking after its proper loyal fans before we see our ground full of these fooking horrid bastards. See the guy chearing! Just imagine that was in singers or south! We would have had a riot on our hands for sure.

It's all bollocks. The club have some serious explaining to do. Except they won't, cos they don't give a fuck. If proper City fans miss out for gloryhunting plastic fans then I'm afraid that it is a big 'fuck you' to the blues missing out. If you can't afford to stump up the required amount over the season then you now mean much less to Manchester City Football Club than some no-mark, glory hunting **** with absolutely zero connection to this club or understanding of what it means.

And, sad to say, there are a fair percentage of blues who agree with it and also give a big fuck you to any blues who find themselves in that situation.

The Real Madrid game was exactly the same. People claim that it was due to blues not being arsed turning up. Whilst that was partially the case, you don't magically sell those tickets to thousands (literally) of foreigners at the last minute because the regulars hadn't turned up. The thousands aren't all living in Newton Heath and snapping up a local bargain. City are actively pursuing these people at the expense of proper blues imo.

Who wants to support Rag Mark II? Not many real blues, I bet.

The same thing happened at each Champions League game this year. Me and my brother are season ticket holders in block 110 and on the European cup scheme. Most regulars in this block don't seem to turn up on CL nights and I was amazed to see so many foreigners in our block for each game, especially Madrid. We turned up at the Madrid game and walked down to our seats to find loads of Chinese guys taking pics of Ronaldo with huge lens cameras! Even when they went 1-0 up they were smiling. This is supposed to be a singing section yet they obviously don't care about city and don't help create an atmosphere. Getting beyond a joke now!

I must admit I was watching the game in a pub in Barca, and was thinking to myself what the fuck is going on here? The Asians seemed well and excited when Rooney was running over, basically celebrating. When Zabaleta scores you can also see a group of them saying "Oh No!" directly behind the goals.... The question is, how did they even get tickets?

BlueGMD said:
I missed out on getting tickets for this by just 50pts so it is annoying that people who aren't that bothered about the match, or have the points criteria, get to go.

It happens all the time for matches. I've sat in the North Stand on freebies for doing stuff for the agency that does some of City's marketing. The North Stand is particularly full of gifted tickets for various reasons. I also know of at least one business that buys several season tickets in a row in order to 'wine and dine' clients.

Maybe.....nah I wont bother

BlueHalli said:
LoveCity said:
cityfan1.PNG

Don't care how improper it sounds, but they are fairweather plastic tw@ts and I hope it's acceptable to have that opinion on BM. I've been in the camp that has begrudging acceptance that we need these fans for Financial Fair Play, but if our stadium was to ever be even 25% occupied by these types, I think I'd prefer us banned from Europe and playing domestically (and this is from someone who loves European football!).

This. If this is the sign of things to come I think Id rather go back to old City. They can stick their trophies up their arse if it means turning our club into a shite brand like the rags. Some might not agree but Im not a fan driven by success.Dont get me wrong, winnin the title was the best footballing moment of my life but that doesnt mean we have to sellout. I really hope the club steps up on looking after its proper loyal fans before we see our ground full of these fooking horrid bastards. See the guy chearing! Just imagine that was in singers or south! We would have had a riot on our hands for sure.

All that should be required is that picture inserted into an email, sent to 'City@home' the title captioned: "What the fuck are you lot playing at?"

On the same topic, i've a story about a shitty indie band (Mumford and Sons) and some idiot called 'Nick' who seemingly looks after hospitality...

Which basically equates to Nick feeding Utd fans volavons whilst they goad City fans and celebrate goals from their box.

Not sure whats going on at City this season, but i don't like it. Chelsea/Liverpool on open sale but Wigan/West Brom sell out around 8k points.

Newcastle on open sale, Sunderland which is after it (and a shit away) is sold out?

I was two rows behind this group in Block 101 and some had City scarves on , some had half/half scarves on (WHY ?). I saw 4 of the group being led out by stewards as i think they were Rags ! The Asian fans were definitely more excited when Utd scored ! There seemed to be large groups of Foreign fans at the game , how do they get the tickets ? Real fans can,t get them for big games - Is it going to put a lot of people off ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.