tickets from elsewhere, and help other city fans

crystal_mais said:
Tried all avenues possible, was offered Club Wembley at £550+VAT but could'nt really afford that.

If you know anybody I am willing to pay a sensible amount.

yeah you can.......go on.....

do it

do it

do it

DeanC said:
I'm in Block 552 row 19. Sat there last year as well. Colours everywhere. It will be mainly City with a few neutrals thrown in from the "football family".

-- Tue May 10, 2011 11:03 am --

Also the view is excellent. Just above the royal box and tunnel. Check out the Wembley website for a view.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadiu ... omYourSeat</a>

Nice one, thanks for the info. just four rows back from you! So I will be fine wearing city shirt in this area then?

PaulPowerShower said:
crystal_mais said:
Tried all avenues possible, was offered Club Wembley at £550+VAT but could'nt really afford that.

If you know anybody I am willing to pay a sensible amount.

yeah you can.......go on.....

do it

do it

do it

Would if I could pal, Just had a massive blow out in Vegas on a stag so the missus has said No!!!

shadygiz said:
well....someone on here came up trumps for me....what an absolute star you are dave....picking my ticket up for city side of nuetral end this afternoon, block 552...wembley here we come

Happy to help Carl......like I say well deserved for the streaming service you provide to many users of this site.

Pegasus said:
shadygiz said:
well....someone on here came up trumps for me....what an absolute star you are dave....picking my ticket up for city side of nuetral end this afternoon, block 552...wembley here we come

Happy to help Carl......like I say well deserved for the streaming service you provide to many users of this site.

I hold his bottle of meths whilst he sorts the streaming out, can i get a tkt please Dave:(

aka blue jambo said:
mickfinn said:
I've only read the last 2 pages and even I now know NOT to buy off craigslists- I know people are desperate but don't get ripped off blues
just had a lengthy email echange with a guy from Kent calling himself Thomas Noon .. wouldnt meet up for a ticket / cash swap
wonder why??

Check my other posts mate, have warned blues to steer clear of him.

aka blue jambo said:
mickfinn said:
I've only read the last 2 pages and even I now know NOT to buy off craigslists- I know people are desperate but don't get ripped off blues
just had a lengthy email echange with a guy from Kent calling himself Thomas Noon .. wouldnt meet up for a ticket / cash swap
wonder why??

If you get to the part where he gives you his bank acc details to transfer the cash PM and I'll compare them with the ones my brother in law got scammed with - still being followed by Essex police. He followed a length email chat with a really friendly woman. I wouldn't buy off craigslist,.

emailed my two nearest FAs

not expecting much, what did people say in their emails? did you just ask for tickets or did you make up some sob story?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.