tickets from elsewhere, and help other city fans

need 1 or 2 tickets for Blues travelling from Cape Town regardless of whether they have ticket!!! Would love to help them

Anybody help please, will pay sensible price. PM me<br /><br />-- Mon May 09, 2011 8:29 pm --<br /><br />need 1 or 2 tickets for Blues travelling from Cape Town regardless of whether they have ticket!!! Would love to help them

Anybody help please, will pay sensible price. PM me

Bilboblue said:
spidermanc said:
I have emailed all the FA's listed and have had no joy so far. For those that have had some success please pm me with some advice!

Have you had any replies?

Yes I have, about 10 off the list so far have replied all basically saying they can't help they do get offered a very small allocation which are taken.

hawkie1970 said:
just got my ticket!!!!!!! all i can say is don't give up. try club wembley ticket holders

I've tried and they all want £500 minimum. How much did you pay?

As for the tickets on craiglists- they're the scammers from Kent!

bananamilksheikh said:
http://london.craigslist.co.uk/tid/

loads here. do you think they are dodgy?

My brother in law got scammed for Scum tickets last year on here - craigslist do nothing to protect buyers, and serial scammers appear to use it - plausable emails seems fine, send money then goes silent

AT THE SEMI I WAS WALKING IN PAST A GROUP OF COPPERS a little old man was dropping off his daughter and i heard him say to her, i'll be here at full time! cut a long story short one of the cops asked him if he had a ticket and he said no just dropping daughter off. cop gave him a ticket!!

you'd be a mug not to go down there and chance your arm!!

there will be spares and if the sun is shining...it may be your lucky day!

sheikmedick said:
just emailed a couple of the county association,s hopefully some doddering old fucker will take pity on me and sort me out .anyone had any luck with them ?
thanks dean for posting the address,es

Calling them doddery old fuckers on here, before you've had a response, might not be a good move! LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.