tickets from elsewhere, and help other city fans

I've only read the last 2 pages and even I now know NOT to buy off craigslists- I know people are desperate but don't get ripped off blues

well....someone on here came up trumps for me....what an absolute star you are dave....picking my ticket up for city side of nuetral end this afternoon, block 552...wembley here we come

dont give up lads....i entered all the comps and even emailed cheshire fa asking for any returns, had given up really and thought i would be watching in the pub

Finally got my tickets!!!!
However, can any fellow blues help me out?
I'm trying to work out if i'm in City end or Neutral? Ticket seems unclear.

Im in Block 552 Row 22 bottom of ticket says County FA - Manchester City?

Any help appreciated. Also any ides on the view? seems quite high up(not complaining, just glad to be there!)

Hinchcliffe (62) said:

Any help appreciated. Also any ides on the view? seems quite high up(not complaining, just glad to be there!)
[bigimg]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3251/3047618005_37ea89984d.jpg[/bigimg]

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Hinchcliffe (62) said:

Thanks for the response Joe. Sorry to be thick, but how do I know from this image if i'm home or away? Looks like im right in the middle..

Hinchcliffe (62) said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Thanks for the response Joe. Sorry to be thick, but how do I know from this image if i'm home or away? Looks like im right in the middle..

they'll have a block of segregation I presume, with those black sheets covering the segregating block.

dantayfre1 said:
I'm gutted just started bringing my 6 year old this season and managed to get him a ticket for the semi but no luck so far for the final. so it's just me and the eldest. It's being made worse with his mother trying to switch him to the rags and this isn't helping! On another matter though does anybody know if any coaches are going from Tameside? I now think a day out and a drink is in order

think you should consider a divorce with full custody on the grounds she is trying to corrupt your son

mickfinn said:
I've only read the last 2 pages and even I now know NOT to buy off craigslists- I know people are desperate but don't get ripped off blues
just had a lengthy email echange with a guy from Kent calling himself Thomas Noon .. wouldnt meet up for a ticket / cash swap
wonder why??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.