Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Nagged @MCFCHELP for an update on Cityzens and nothing. Looks like a long night of refreshing the ticket site.

It had on the screens at the ticket office that it was season cards only and that a further update would be given on the website.

I am sure Cityzens should have been able to get them from 2pm originally, but it looks like that has changed.

I'm on the cup scheme and already had confirmation my ticket has been booked. If I log online it suggests I can buy another with the same ST number. Is this correct?

It was a nightmare trying to sort tickets, took me circa 3 hours. However, all done! Can't wait

It had on the screens at the ticket office that it was season cards only and that a further update would be given on the website.

I am sure Cityzens should have been able to get them from 2pm originally, but it looks like that has changed.

It had to with the delays that have been caused today. Prioritising sales isn't rocket science and much angst could have been saved today with a little bit more thought from the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.