Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I don't understand people, how are the club supposed to sell 30,000 plus tickets when everyone goes on the site at the same time, it's not going to work is it, we just have to be patient, or join the cl cup scheme, which I did not.

The Stone Roses sold over 200,000 tickets for the Etihad in half an hour of going on sale. I bought 4 of them, and it was a damn site easier than buying 4 for the Real Madrid game which took me the best part of 3 hours. The club have had these tickets on sale since 9am, it's now 5.30pm and they've probably sold about 40k tickets.

The very nature of ticket selling nowadays is that there is a huge surge of demand when tickets get released, and ticket sites are constructed with that in mind. Our shite is not fit for purpose.

I'm not an IT expert, but I know that iPads and iPhones don't like Flash, it's an outdated technology that is being phased out, yet we are still using it like it's 2001.

I eventually went down to the ticket office and queued for 1 1/2 hours but got sorted. The girl told me it was their ticketing system that was down and not the server.

Nagged @MCFCHELP for an update on Cityzens and nothing. Looks like a long night of refreshing the ticket site.

I'm panicking now as they haven't taken the can for mine yet and I'm on the cup scheme aarrgghh.....

Anyone else in same boat?

Only positive is there should be very few tourists and a great local atmosphere --- unless people are selling on ticket sites

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.