Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Why's that Mike?
I think you are confused. there is a difference in wumming and telling it as it is. our crowds are an embarrassment and its time someone said so. we've waited years to be at this level and our fickle fans shun games. unbelievable. the fact that we've crashed the web site today proves my point entirely. glory hunters. end of. that's fine but don't slag the club off for struggling to cope with the surge in interest. going off previous ticket sales they could never had seen this coming.
Really? It may have been an idea to have more than two bloody windows open at the ticket off
The club new very well it was coming that's the exact reason they have done what they done today.
The chaos has been engineered to ensure that everyone signs up to the cup scheme next season.
This is done by design and not accident. This fixture was guaranteed to sell out twice over at least.
So let's cause bedlam, have a bun fight for tickets and everyone will remember it.
To allow every single season card holder to try and secure a ticket at the same time is breath taking in its madness.
No semblance of priority. No system of selling tickets. No use of loyalty points. No nothing just chaos.
Even we couldn't cock this up this badly if we tried. This has been done by design.
I'd pretty much agree with this, going down to them only having two windows open at the ticket office this morning then the system going down

And to those that say 'just join the cup scheme', maybe, just maybe, not everyone can afford to join that on top of the season ticket
Says mine has but I'm in a different seat, how do I prove it ?
Either print it out from your account or take a screens shot of it on your phone

Hope that helps

It's a choice that a long standing season card holder who has supported the club through thin and thinner can't a get a ticket for this game due to the fact that the season card holders who joined post takeover are hoovering up 4 tickets at a time?
You can't get 4, only 2, and most people that I know won't take up that option anyway, and will just take the one they will use.

As always a few will abuse the system, and sell on at high prices, but the club could stop that by buying the £600 tickets, finding out who bought them, and banning them for a couple of years, but they'll be a tiny minority.

The club gets complaints....

Its too expensive.
We don't sell out.
We have too many tourists.
Away fans in home blocks.
The selling criteria is too strict, so people can't be arsed waiting.
Now people might miss out, because they want to sell them quickly.

They can't win whatever they do, someone will complain about it.

This time the price is good, we will sell out, there won't be many if any tourists, few if any away fans in home blocks, and most are eligible to buy right from the start (we do only have a week to buy and post out).

The main issue today seems to be that the software couldn't cope with the interest on day one, but looking at availability there's still plenty left, so the early panic wasn't justified, could they have done it better ? Yes they could, but ultimately if you want to guarantee a ticket for a game of this magnitude then join the scheme, and have no problem.

the way this has been organised beggars belief. the club have put the £ before the supporter once again, which is sadly becoming a recurring theme. There is only one reason to allow season ticket holders to buy 4 and then 2 extra tickets and that is to sell it out as quickly as possible. The attitude is:
Forget about the citizen card holders that have bumped up the attendances in the qualifying rounds. You're not needed now.

How many times can you do that before even more People start walking away saying enough is enough. I wouldn't blame them after this shambolic treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't get 4, only 2, and most people that I know won't take up that option anyway, and will just take the one they will use.

As always a few will abuse the system, and sell on at high prices, but the club could stop that by buying the £600 tickets, finding out who bought them, and banning them for a couple of years, but they'll be a tiny minority.

The club gets complaints....

Its too expensive.
We don't sell out.
We have too many tourists.
Away fans in home blocks.
The selling criteria is too strict, so people can't be arsed waiting.
Now people might miss out, because they want to sell them quickly.

They can't win whatever they do, someone will complain about it.

This time the price is good, we will sell out, there won't be many if any tourists, few if any away fans in home blocks, and most are eligible to buy right from the start (we do only have a week to buy and post out).

The main issue today seems to be that the software couldn't cope with the interest on day one, but looking at availability there's still plenty left, so the early panic wasn't justified, could they have done it better ? Yes they could, but ultimately if you want to guarantee a ticket for a game of this magnitude then join the scheme, and have no problem.
Sums it up. Cant do right for wrong at times. Fickle doesnt even begin to cover it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.