Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

the way this has been organised beggars belief. the club have put the £ before the supporter once again, which is sadly becoming a recurring theme. There is only one reason to allow season ticket holders to buy 4 and then 2 extra tickets and that is to sell it out as quickly as possible. The attitude is:
Forget about the citizen card holders that have bumped up the attendances in the qualifying rounds. You're not needed now.

How many times can you do that before even more People start walking away saying enough is enough. I wouldn't blame them after this shambolic treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF we got to the final it could be a traumatic experience for many, depending on how the club handle it. Beating Ronaldo and co will be hard enough but it would be sensible to start planning now so as to avert episodes like today. It probably won't come to fruition but the club need a contingency plan with sensible time frames.

Are you in your normal seat?
Yep, on the cup scheme, the extra I bought is in the same block, and a paper ticket.

(Oh and before anyone has a go at me buying an extra, its for a mate who has missed 2 CL games in the last three seasons, so is more deserving in this competition than those who don't go, and suddenly want a semi final ticket imho.)

Yep, on the cup scheme, the extra I bought is in the same block, and a paper ticket.

(Oh and before anyone has a go at me buying an extra, its for a mate who has missed 2 CL games in the last three seasons, so is more deserving in this competition than those who don't go, and suddenly want a semi final ticket imho.)
Same here mate, if you are on the cup scheme its loaded to your card, but people buying today are not on the cup scheme so are given paper tickets as they have been displaced

people buying today are not on the cup scheme so are given paper tickets as they have been displaced
And that's at the bottom of all the complaining. My mate didn't think he had a hope of getting one (been using another mates season card for him, as he doesn't do CL home games (till now)), so he's made up that I could get him one today, and so am I.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.