Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I am on all the cup schemes, never had a problem with it.

Did not receive my email confirmation about money having been taken out on Sunday.

Eventually got online to see I had not been allocated my seat and neither had my lad.

Fortunately I have bagged us two seats in the same stand but what goes on over there?

This is not the first time we have had problems with the seats this season but it is for acup game.

Last time after complaining I was upgraded to the legends suite. Here goes again.

Hmm. I'm an operational manager and I'd be looking for another job if I was responsible for this I'm afraid. I appreciate the demand but there are serious questions. I doubt the demand was much less for the first Barca match yet the windows seemed to stick for that - even if it was sold out after 20 minutes of Cityzens. Big question over why season ticket holders acn buy 2 tickets - potentially one for them and one for the black market or a fella in the street who's never set foot in the Etihad.

I suspect that was a mistake pure and simple.
I quite like the idea of seasoncard holders getting an option to buy 2 tickets. At the Barcelona game we had a lot of football fans not City fans and who were there for the occasion. They were not City fans.

Nt today it seems. Season ticket holders and 93:20 only with Cityzens to be announced via the website site/Twitter in due course. Not once have the club issued an apology for this fucking shambles. It's all our fault for wanting tickets.

I agree it is a complete shambles and I'm not sure if it's manufactured or utter incompetence at this time but they have issued an apology. Whichever it is somebody is in completely the wrong line of work.

“We are aware of the problems on the MCFC ticket website and working hard to resolve the issue. This is also preventing us from selling tickets at the Etihad Stadium ticket office. We apologise for the inconvenience caused & we will let you know once the issue had been resolved. Thank you for your patience.”

I quite like the idea of seasoncard holders getting an option to buy 2 tickets. At the Barcelona game we had a lot of football fans not City fans and who were there for the occasion. They were not City fans.

Selling 2 tickets to SC will not guarantee that won't happen. Check the ticket tout sites and you'll see a lot of tickets for sale.

it's also a very ham fisted solution given that it made it possible, if not likely, that the tickets may have sold out before all SC holders had a chance to purchase one.

not to mention a lot of cityzen fans like myself who've been to all of the CL games who will likely miss out when they go wide to all cityzens... If it gets there at all

It's open to abuse though because I'm sure the touts will have a fair few seasoncards. Plus some of our regular fans might have seen the opportunity to make a quick buck - cast your mind back to the home derby in 2012 during our title run-in. Some fans were advertising their ST seats on eBay for upwards of £1000 a pop. Several posters on this site did a sterling job in getting many of those ads taken down. Also, with 40,000 season ticket holders technically speaking 15,000 could miss out if 25,000 all bought 2. Letting SC holders buy more tickets should only be done for low demand games - doing it for this game is odd to say the least.

Unfortunately this time it will be at the expense of other seasoncard holders and Cityzens because it became a free for all, like a Primark sale.

I know quite a few who decided not to bother with the hassle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.