Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I've tried to email the club (although the link took me to a site under construction - typical! - mcfc.force.com), I doubt it will have any impact.

There was a queue getting on the ticket site just now, I can't bring myself to accept that I won't get one at 2pm just yet but the belief is draining out of me as quickly as the optimism before the game after I've seen a Pellers team sheet.
Twitter is best place supporter services think it's @mcfchelp help if I remember rigjt

Twitter is best place supporter services think it's @mcfchelp help if I remember rigjt

I've messaged them a few times this week, double my twitter use! Didn't get a sausage back.

Sent the club a proper piece of feedback, don't think the 160 characters on twitter would be able to cut it.

I've just phoned the ticket office and got through in less than 5 minutes. 0161 444 1894. They confirmed that at 2pm it will be restricted to one ticket per Cityzen membership.

I've messaged them a few times this week, double my twitter use! Didn't get a sausage back.

Sent the club a proper piece of feedback, don't think the 160 characters on twitter would be able to cut it.
Haha. Hope you get a ticket. It's getting a bit of a circus

I've just phoned the ticket office and got through in less than 5 minutes. 0161 444 1894. They confirmed that at 2pm it will be restricted to one ticket per Cityzen membership.

Well that's great. They'll be gone in 20 minutes instead of 10. If we get any at all.

More tickets sold, I would guess about 3-4k left across the ground.

image.jpg
As of now... 119, 232 & 105 sold out, but other than that not much different. 323 & 309 still green. 323 has lots together at the back, rows N to Z.

I would say there's around 1500 tickets left going by the planner...

If you're a Cityzen member I'd recommend calling before quarter to 2 and ask 15 mins worth of questions until 2pm when you can buy.

Can't see the website holding up.

I would say there's around 1500 tickets left going by the planner...

If you're a Cityzen member I'd recommend calling before quarter to 2 and ask 15 mins worth of questions until 2pm when you can buy.

Can't see the website holding up.
Hopefully many Cityzens will have got theirs already through friends who were season card holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.