Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

We are on the front row on 304 near the half way line brilliant view wouldn't swap them for anywhere else in the ground (except for season hospitality)

I used to sit in 204 near the back and always said front row right above our head must be the best seats in the ground.... cheaper as well !!!

To get tickets last year for Barcelona you had to meet the points criteria to purchase. I really don't understand why they didn't do it for this game? It's an exciting tie which would easily sell out.
I just think they panicked, with only 10 days to sell the tickets, and having to post out a lot of tickets they needed to have them sold by Thursday at the latest to guarantee people would have them by Monday. Its not been well handled clearly, but I think some are looking to deeply into it all.

Hopefully the fiasco will be reviewed and a better system put in place for future games like this, because we will surely have them, and another thing, they need to get on with the NS extension, had that been available already it would have saved a lot of stress, we won't fill it every week (unless match day prices are reduced), but we could have sold 90000 for this game.

I was one of the season card protesters at the cost of PSG tickets, so didn't go
As my mate is on my friends and family list, he tasked me with buying his Real Madrid ticket. So whilst buying his and mine, I took advantage of the two per seasoncard and bought another couple for my Spanish mate and his lad
So all is well as far as I'm concerned
Stop the wumming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.